Recent content by Aircooled

1. Aircooled

Who makes NEW 50cc minibikes?

Sorry for the delayed reply. The diameter of the wheels are approx. 15". Tire size is 3.50-8. Yes, these are the original stock wheels.
  2. Aircooled

Who makes NEW 50cc minibikes?

Here's my other bike I recently put together. Its a Jincheng 50 mini-enduro, Honda Z50R clone.
  3. Aircooled

horizontal 50cc specs

Thank you Tom, I appreciate it.
  4. Aircooled

horizontal 50cc specs

I was wondering if anyone would have the specs for a Jincheng 50cc horizontal engine or know where I could find them? I'm obviously not looking in the right place. I need valve clearances, plug gap, etc. I'm assuming the specs might be the same or similar to a Lifan engine. Thank you!
  5. Aircooled

My Simplex Mark II Build

Looks good, man. It reminds me of my old Simplex kart when I was a kid. Mine was a live axle kart with an MC 6. Keep up the good work.
  6. Aircooled

New Motovox MBX10 build...

Dan, The bike came out really nice...and I enjoyed the video..:thumbsup: It looks like it was kickin' some butt, too.
  7. Aircooled

WTD-Honda Z50R/ Chinese clone vented gas cap

If anyone knows a source for them, please let me know. .It would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Aircooled

Moe's Motovox drag mini.

Moe, Sounds like you have a good foundation for a build, and a good plan for the engine build as well. I made my own seat using a piece of 1/2" plywood. It's a lot stronger than the plastic crap that comes on these bikes. I'll see if I can find a pic of it to post.
  9. Aircooled

WTD-Honda Z50R/ Chinese clone vented gas cap

Just as the title states. I'm looking for a vented gas cap for a Honda/ Jincheng mini enduro. Thanks!
  10. Aircooled

Thanks Dan. You would think they'd keep substantial stock of these things. I'm sure there's still a shitload of them in China...they just haven't made their way here yet. :shrug: I have the master cylinder/ brake lever...just waiting for the right caliper. Yeah, the MBX11 front forks have...
  11. Aircooled

Dan, Where did you find your hydraulic brake caliper from? I have a few, but they're the opposite bolt pattern for a DB...still the 2" bolt spread. I also have an MBX10 with a mild (governed) Predator Hemi. I'll continue to follow your build thread. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: Jack
  12. Aircooled

I just got over reading your Motovox build thread. Nice job...the bike came out sweet. I dig the Doodlebug fenders on there compared to the crappy MV plastic fenders. They give the bike a nice old school appearance. I like the paint scheme as well.
  13. Aircooled

Wanted- Honda Z50 type intake manifold

Here's an illustration of one along with the gaskets and O-rings.
  14. Aircooled

Wanted- Honda Z50 type intake manifold

Bump! Still looking for the right elbow type manifold. Anyone parting out a Honda Z50 or mini trail...or would be kind enough to take some measurements for me? At least with some dimensions I can even look toward an aftermarket intake manifold. I appreciate it.
  15. Aircooled

hydraulic brake kit for Motovox MBX10

Thank you once again. I did check out that site and I was pretty impressed with the amount of cool parts that they carry. I appreciate the information and suggestions. Oh, a question about the hydraulic caliper. The one I noticed on the site has a slightly wider bolt pattern...at least another...