Recent content by ams

1. A

1971 speedway shrike

Hi all have decided to sell my 71 shrike really want pop up camper,to many toys.Anyway over all nice project forks nice chrome ok,handlebars not orig. but look and feel good.Nce tank,needs cleaned out.Awsome factory correct seat thanks to ksb8ball lol.Great factory drive and driven clutch with...
  2. Cristmas_2009_and_mini_bikes_0761

Cristmas_2009_and_mini_bikes_0761

My mini bikes:71 shrike,arko bushwacker and the mutt,just old parts I don't know what it is.
  3. A

killer seat

Yes I am that guy:thefinger:kidding aside 8ball should just name his price to make it right for his time and they will pay.Probably wont have a pic till bike is painted and seat is on,don't want to keep taking it on and off.:2guns:
  4. A

Score! Another mini bike find

wow!:eek:
  5. A

killer seat

Just wanted to say I got one very nice shrike seat from ksb8balllll last week and I could not be happyer.He had a hell of a time with it but he stuck with it!!! THANKS ALOT ksb8balllll!!!!!!!!!!
  6. A

Stellar chopper and stellar parts for sale

100 for frame and forks what els do you have
  7. A

Speedway parts

would be very interested in fenders if you want to pm me about details:thumbsup: and rear drum brak if in good conditioin thanks
  8. A

Don't know

Thanks for great pic Randy!
  9. A

Don't know

Doing the best i can here,I don't know what you mean
  10. A

Don't know

Trying to I.D. my blue bike it is really bugging me
  11. A

Comment by 'ams' in media 'ams bikes'

Trying to I.D. the blue one
  12. ams bikes

ams bikes

unknown
  13. A

ams lost

Out of time tonight Thank you for th reply scooterboy!:rockon:
  14. A

ams lost

I cant figure out how to post a pic:mad2:
  15. A

ams intro.

Hi everyone I am a painter in a body shop in Des Moines Iowa very cold right now . Anyway I LOVE MINI BIKES!!!!! Ihave 3,2 I am trying to I.D. I am not a computer guy ,trying to show you guys a pic or 2 to get some help.Talk to you later.:scooter: