Recent content by armt

1. A

Where can I get a sprocket for my mini bike?

Motion or Applied industries which is a bearing house, carries all the sprockets you would want. Also a 35 pitch sprockets and chain maybe a little small for a 8hp motor. Yes if you want speed you need to go smaller on the rear tire sprocket or bigger on the clutch end to the engine. Tire size...
  2. A

How do you know you my be spending too much time in your shop

Just built a 1900 sq ft shop, with 4 bay roll up doors. Overheal loft for storage. But my wife is already trying to take over a 1/4 of it LOL.:surrender: Having to build more storage space. So yes I am out there all the time. Glad I have it!:smile:
  3. A

cat eliminator.

Brings back memories. The only thing different with the one I had as a kid is that my dad made up a 2" straight pipe for the exhaust. Yes the sound was cool. Still lookin for the pics I had years ago. Will send when I find. Thanks! PS and lookin for one also :scooter::thumbsup:
  4. A

Cat Eliminator

Looking to purchase a Cat Eliminator. Year not important or any ideas on who to get incontact with. Thanks
  5. A

hey how are you, I am looking for the same mini bike you just got. I had one when I was a boy...

hey how are you, I am looking for the same mini bike you just got. I had one when I was a boy. My father sold it after I got a dirt bike. LOL Oh well but I want it back. Mind was a Lime green elimator chopper style. 5 HP with the metal flake lime green in the side of the seat. I would like to...