Recent content by Artracing

1. A

Micro Power Suitcase Mini

Thanks will do. I did a check on the Micro Power address. Some marble company is there now. Sent email for the heck of it, to see if they know anything about Micro Power Products. I am a little anal when it comes to originality, so I'll try to nail down the original parts and manufacturer and...
  2. A

I don't have it yet. It's on a truck with some other motorcycles I bought. In a week or so. Will be glad to post it. Is Grasshopper the model of suit case or manufacture?
  3. A

So they call it a Micro-Bike And we have a complete address for the company. Micro Power Products Inc. 701 Kings Row San Jose, California Good job
  4. A

I stand corrected. So now we have a model number and serial numbers. Model 101 is dual or single head light? What's the other? Thanks Rob
  5. A

I purchased one of these mini and since I like to do motorcycle archeology, I plan to create a web page for this mini, with has much history as I can find. Since there are very few of them, I will also have a registry to find out how many their are. I am looking for contributors of history...
  6. A

Harbor Freight 86 cent score

Wrong. 4-3-2-1 I'm buying.
  7. A

Micro Power Products Bike

No, didn't get it there. So I take it nothing is known about them?
  8. A

Micro Power Products Bike

There apparently was a glitch and I got kicked off the forum. I need to repost. I purchased one of these Micro Power bike and plan to restore. I'll have the bike in few days. I love tracking down history. Can someone tell me what is known about these bikes. When, where, how many. Original cost...
  9. A

Harbor Freight 86 cent score

I remember when Americans made these tools. The quality was excellent and they lasted for hundred years. Now those people are unemployed, we pay their unemployment and we help a nine year old Chinese kid make 25 cents a day to help feed his family by buying the products he or she makes. I will...