Recent content by Artrockets

1. Artrockets

Is it really ?

Looks like a front suspension piece...
  2. Artrockets

I lost my son Monday.

I am deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
  3. Artrockets

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

Well said. On a vehicle without gears the centrifugal clutch is a must. You can let your engine warm up without having to hold the clutch. I can't imagine trying to pull start an engine while holding a clutch lever in. For the drag racing circuit I can see real value but for everyday riding I'm...
  4. Artrockets

Trail Mutt

Thought I'd pull the front wheel off this morning.. It doesn't roll too well. Look at how the axle unscrews... Never seen an one like this... Who was making axles like this? Also.. The brake shoes are steel... Inside the drum is where the brake pad material is...
  5. Artrockets

Coupons / Deals

Harbor Freight Predator Sale HORIZONTAL ENGINE, GASOLINE , EPA 212CC OHV 7HP HORIZONTAL ENGINE, GASOLINE , EPA 212CC OHV 7HP CALIFORNIA Harbor Freight Predator Engines on sale for $119 Coupon Code:22478559 takes 20% off one item... +Shipping n tax(CA) Total price- $110.42
  6. Artrockets

Trail Mutt

Detail pics of the frame... I believe it to be a Cushman Trailster.. Originally...
  7. Artrockets

Trail Mutt

Here are some detail pics of the mower's components... The manual clutch tightens and loosens the belt around those pulleys.
  8. Self Propelled Mower

Self Propelled Mower

Self Propelled Mower - gear reduction
  9. Self Propelled Mower

Self Propelled Mower

Self Propelled Mower - gear reduction
  10. Self Propelled Mower

Self Propelled Mower

manual clutch
  11. Self Propelled Mower

Self Propelled Mower

manual clutch
  12. Artrockets

Trail Mutt

Welcome to my Trail Mutt project. It started out when I picked up an old self propelled lawn mower with a 3.5 Briggs and a lot of spockets and chain... At the same time.. I'm watching the price of a trail bike frame on CL drop as each month passes... It started at $200.. $100.. $50. I...
  13. Cushman Trailster CL Ad

Cushman Trailster CL Ad

Scooter ad on craigslist... Watching the price go down.. The scooter started at $200 but I didnt copy that ad.
  14. Cushman Trailster Frame

Cushman Trailster Frame

Cushman Trailster Frame Rear Tote Gote Style
  15. Cushman Trailster Frame

Cushman Trailster Frame

Cushman Trailster Rear Wheel Detail