Recent content by AustinBoston11

1. A

HS50 - wanted to buy

I have one for sale its not working but has good compression and spark pm me plus i got parts for it
  2. A

hs50 carb

I got one $15 plus shipping and its yours pm me
  3. A

Tecumseh HS50 parts

Decided to part the engine out. HS50 parts: Block has excellent compression with Cylinder head with bolts -$70 HS50 Front Guard has crack on top by the bolt-15 Flywheel ant started cup-$45 Recoil-20 Point set up It has new condessor, coil, points, set up and ready-40 5hp...
  4. A

HS50 parts Tecumseh

can lower prices
  5. A

HS50 parts Tecumseh

bump
  6. A

WTB Briggs 5hp carb

I got a tecumseh 5hp carb I can sell you for $15 plus shipping?
  7. A

HS50 parts Tecumseh

black carb is pending
  8. A

HS50 parts Tecumseh

If you guys dont like the prices just make a offer
  9. A

HS50 parts Tecumseh

Fat Boy bought the muffler sorry Muffler is Gone
  10. A

HS50 parts Tecumseh

Decided to part the engine out.:anon.sml: HS50 parts: Block has excellent compression with Cylinder head with bolts -$70 HS50 Front Guard has crack on top by the bolt-15 Flywheel ant started cup-$45 Recoil-20 Point set up It has new condessor, coil, points, set up and ready-40...
  11. A

Lifan carb for 6.5 hp motor

anybody
  12. A

Carb Question

Hey Im working on my first mini bike a Lil Indian Sabre. I was working on the engine Im putting on it. Lifan 6.5 hp engine I was tighting the carb bolt from the bowl and the thread in the inside of the carb snapped off.:doah: So Im wondering do i need to use a lifan 6.5 carb to...
  13. A

Lifan carb for 6.5 hp motor

Im in need of a carb for a lifan 6.5 hp engine.
  14. A

HS50 Problems

yes it is a 71 picture Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery I checked the points there gapped right and have tryed have 1/2 choke does the same thing
  15. A

HS50 Problems

no it ll just idle for about 5-10 seconds then shut off