Recent content by awesomebmx

1. A

How to clean off mud?

How should I go about cleaning mud off my engine? I was in some trails (without a rear fender) and took a wrong turn into a mud! I was revving it trying to take it out and realized the whole engine got caked in mud due to the lack of a rear fender. Only issue is I have no running hose water...
  2. A

How to make a Coleman CT200U Faster...

So far the only thing I've changed is pull out the throttle stop screw. Someone said to me if I make the jackshaft have the same size gears instead of one small and one big it will go faster. Thanks for your responses!
  3. A

Where to get tire chains for a 19x7.00-8 Tire (Coleman CT200U)

Not really sure on where I could find chains for my minibike. It's a 19x7.00-8 tire size and I've tried searching but nothing comes up. I have snow for about half the year and would use studs except I don't want to change tires for when it gets warm again.
  4. A

How can I make my minibike run in the snow?

Personally do you think chains or studs work better?
  5. A

Not sure what the joke is here? Just asking how to get better now traction...
  6. A

It's a Coleman CT200U, only mods I have made is to the governor and throttle stop. It's 212cc and I know it has enough power for the snow(talking 4-6 inches, we got 20 inches but I've made decent paths yet I have ZERO TRACTION), I'm just not sure where to start to allow more traction. What's the...