Recent content by Badwolf

1. Badwolf

Gas tank holes bolts seperating

I was thinking about putting some rubber washers on the bolts to try and reduce the vibration that must be putting strain on the thin metal. The screw in the rear never has this problem....maybe the metal is thicker there (I doubt it) or it just doesnt receive as much stress as the front. I...
  2. Badwolf

Gas tank holes bolts seperating

Massimo mb200. On my second gas tank. Both have broken. Where the bolts on the front mount it to the frame, the bolts have ripped the outer shell of the tank. So where it used to attach to the frame are 2 holes, and the bolts are in the frame just minding their own business. Any suggestions...
  3. Badwolf

Bitting the billet

Like this PVL Flywheel. Says it works with "The flywheel works with the standard OEM clone coil with a recommended coil gap of .038-.040" I dont know what that means. Im new obviously and don't understand really what oem coil is vs. flywheel...
  4. Badwolf

Bitting the billet

is there an alternative flywheel that would work with the charging coils? something that would support higher RPM's but isn't bilet?
  5. Badwolf

Stiff Chain keeps happening

Long time listener, first time poster. New MB200 bike. The front 420 42 link chain keeps getting stiff links in it. The tensioner roller came loose and the chain was rubbing on it (not in center of roller but cutting into the edge on top). I have fixed that issue and loosened the stiff links...