Recent content by Bbqman

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

I am having the brackets made from a dxf file that I found at a fab shop by me. I wonder if they could do the cover of they had one to take measurements from
  2. Bbqman

Trailflite T/C cover

Picture of bike is not mine. But it's the deeper cover I am looking for
  3. Bbqman

Trailflite T/C cover

4. Bbqman

Trailflite T/C cover

Looking to trade my trailflite torque converter cover for the deeper model. 08322 zip code
  5. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

Haha bell bottoms right. Thanks for the info as always
  6. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

2 3/4" deep in the front. Definately not deep enough. I guess I need the deeper one. Do I guess this one will be for sale
  7. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

8. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

They have a cad file on that site that someone could use to make them exactly the same as original
  9. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

The bike had the motor. The cover was in a box with some other parts. It says trail flite on the cover. Want that western auto that made that bike?
  10. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

It had a fairbanks driven on it when I bought it. Would that make it a 72'?
  11. Bbqman

MTD columbia T/C cover

Hello, is anyone who runs a 20 series able to use the stock cover. Mine says trail flight on it. Not sure if it's the right one. I heard there are different models. Mine will not fit over the driver with the stock brackets. Any help would be appreciated. Here is a pic of my bike with the cover...
  12. Bbqman

MTD wheels and tires

MTD wheels and carlisle tires. Tires have some cracks. Wheels look pretty good. Included the inner spacer $50 plus shipping. Sprocket was sold
  13. Bbqman

30 series driver 3/4 clone

$20 plus shipping
  14. Bbqman

They weigh 22lbs. Shipping is going to be $35 that is the last expensive. I am going to check...

They weigh 22lbs. Shipping is going to be $35 that is the last expensive. I am going to check ups tomorrow.
  15. Bbqman

My number is 609-922-4105. Just text so we can chat directly

My number is 609-922-4105. Just text so we can chat directly