Recent content by Beng360

1. B

Sears Roper for sale

I believe these came with a 4hp 4 cycle motor. Im sure at one point this one had a jackshaft.
  2. B

Sears Roper for sale

Straight and solid Sears Roper with the hard to find gas tank. Has a rear wheel and tires but no front. Forks and seat are in good condition along with the motor plate. Tank is clean but has a couple very small dings and the gas cap doesn't fit tight. Located in Camas, Washington. Asking $500.
  3. B

Hound Dog

My name is Ben Gross. I have the Hound Dog for sale right now.
  4. B

Hound Dog

Your Hound dog I'm sure is easier to maintain. Thanks for the laugh.
  5. B

Hound Dog

Another guy from New York wanted it as well. Curious, but are you on Strictly Vintage? Your name sounds familiar. Thank you.
  6. B

Hound Dog

I've had some people wanting to buy it but they only want the frame and bars. If I sell it, I would only sell it whole. Otherwise, I will keep it for my son. I'm in Washington state.
  7. B

The cat hustler

I wish you were closer. I'm looking for one of these. I'm in Washington state.
  8. B

Hound Dog

I'm not a fan of Predators. Yes, it's a shame how they cut the frame to fit the gas cap. I don't have the knowhow to fix it.
  9. B

Hound Dog

Stellar
  10. B

Hound Dog

Thank you. Picked it up about 2 weeks ago. The previous owner had it for 22 years. I bought a Stellat from him as well.
  11. B

Hound Dog

Recently picked up this very cool Hound Dog. Had to share. Made in California.
  12. B

Looking for a Stellar Chopper

Looking for a Stellar Chopper mini bike. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thank you. 360-773-1647
  13. B

Looking for a project Cat Duster Chopper

I am looking for a solid Cat Duster Chopper project. Must have the original sissy bar. Frame must be solid and have original bars. Not concerned about a seat but if you have one, that's fine. Don't need a motor. Would like it to have the original wheels and fenders. I'm located in Washington...
  14. B

Bonanza Chain Guard

Sending them in to get beautified
  15. B

Bonanza Chain Guard

Looking for a 3d model of a chain guard for a Bonanza. I am having one made. If anyone knows where I can find a 3d model of one at, please let me know. Thank you.