Recent content by BigBoyToys

1. B

Oley PA Mini Bike Show Swap and Ride May 8,9th 2020

Yes Charlie. Riding is permitted. Must wear a helmet this year. You can ride the grounds, dirt drag racing and other mini bike games. We were there last year and had a nice time. Going for both days again this year.
  2. B

Wanted: White Plastic Tecumseh center fill tank. $ or trade

In search of a mint white early 70's Tecumseh plastic center fill tank. Need it in nice condition. Paypal ready. Do have some parts to trade. Please send photos of tank to choppercarm@gmail.com Thanks in advance! Greg D Bayside NY
  3. B

Wanted: Center fill gas tanks

Bump. Still looking for 1 black and 1 white early plastic Tecumseh tanks. Must be Center fill. Thanks!!
  4. B

Wanted: Center fill gas tanks

ISO: 1 mint White early 70's center fill Tecumseh gas tank and 2 mint Black center fill tanks, early 70's as well. Ready to purchase via PP. Thanks
  5. B

Anyone have any cool bike names or project names?

4" Lowered Pack Mule called Scrape.
  6. B

Clearing out- Lil Indian

Who bought it? Hope all is well.
  7. B

First Taco 1966, #001

He purchased a mini bike lot from Justin E a few months back. Very nice guy. Him and his brother attended our last show of 2019 in November.
  8. B

trail horse chopper frame

Your old bike sold last week. Now in the Carolinas.
  9. B

trail horse chopper frame

Wow, $550 for just the frame!
  10. B

Looking for this stellar!! Anyone have it on here

Joe P from Muscle Mini bikes just bought one at an auction. Exact bike
  11. B

Barris Super Stocker decals

I have the original file from Corey Bike Budy. If anyone else needs them for the Super Stocker email me at choppercarm@gmail.com. I have the black on clear Built by Republic and Geo Barris Kustoms W Hollywood California decals if needed. They go above and below the SS decal on front plate and on...
  12. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness show November 10th Melville N.Y. Vintage mini bikes 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Final show for 2019! BUY SELL TRADE Vintage mini bikes - Go Karts and Trikes for sale Complete mini bikes, projects, rolling frames and plenty of parts for sale. 525 Route 110 in Melville Long Island Rear parking lot of the World Commerce Building 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free Event! Follow us on...
  13. B

Help with model year ID and correct engine for ...

Hello all, Looking to finish up a few project and hoping i can get a little help with mini bike model year and what engibe zhp, and color belongs on it. Thanks for any help. Greatly Appreciated. Did the research a few years back, Moved a few months back, just finished unpacking now and of...
  14. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness show Sunday September 15th 2019 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

L.I. Mini Bike Madness show Sunday September 15th 2019 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. 525 Rt 110 in Melville NY. BUY SELL SWAP Vintage mini bikes, go karts and trikes for sale or trade. Come on down, free event to show off your toys, sell some unfinished projects or just come and Hang Out with a great...
  15. B

High end minibike collections on eBay

Sold, that is why the ads were removed. And got my asking prices. :). Thanks.