Recent content by BigBoyToys

1. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness show Sunday September 15th 2019 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

L.I. Mini Bike Madness show Sunday September 15th 2019 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. 525 Rt 110 in Melville NY. BUY SELL SWAP Vintage mini bikes, go karts and trikes for sale or trade. Come on down, free event to show off your toys, sell some unfinished projects or just come and Hang Out with a great...
  2. B

High end minibike collections on eBay

Sold, that is why the ads were removed. And got my asking prices. :). Thanks.
  3. B

Mini Bike Mania coming to Rockville CT. June 21st, 22nd and 23rd!

New England Motorcycle Museum (NEMM) is hosting Mini Bike Mania on June 21st, 22nd and 23rd. Plenty going on for this 3 day event! Vintage Mini bike show and swap meet. Mini bike and trike racing. Food, music and bikes!! Mini bike stunt show. Honda raffle bike Entrance to the amazing museum Ken...
  4. B

Manco Delta front badge decal?

Hello, Looking to see if the Manco Delta chopper had a decal on the front fork plate? And if so, can someone send me link or a photo of decal? Greatly appreciated. Thanks, Greg D
  5. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness Swap Meet and Show Sunday June 2nd

L.I. Mini Bike Madness Swap Meet and Show Sunday June 2nd. 9a.m. to 2p.m. NEW LOCATION!! 525 Broad Hollow Rd Melville NY 11747 Rear Parking Lot of the World Commerce Center on Rt 110. South of the L.I.E. Vintage mini bikes, drag bikes, go karts and trikes. BUY SELL TRADE Mini bikes for sale...
  6. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness Sunday April 28th

Staten Island had a show last weekend. I was unable to attend, finished moving into a new house. June 2nd next show.
  7. B

Perkiomen Minibike & Scooter Meet (PA) May 10/11

Will be there Friday morning. Ready to go.
  8. B

L.I. Mini Bike Madness Sunday April 28th

Long Island Mini Bike Madness is here!!! Sunday April 28th. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vintage mini bikes, go karts and trikes BUY - SELL - SWAP Free Event! New Location: 525 Broad Hollow Rd (Rt 110) East side. 1/4 mile South of the L.I.E. Rear lot of the World Commerce Center. Looking forward to...
  9. B

L.I. Mini bike show. Sunday April 28th. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Long Island Mini Bike Owners mini bike show and swap meet. L.I.M.B.O. Sunday April 28th. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vintage mini bikes, go karts and trikes BUY - SELL - SWAP Free Event! New Location: 525 Broad Hollow Rd (Rt 110) East side. 1/4 mile South of the L.I.E. Rear lot of the World Commerce...
  10. B

Cat Duster and American

Great finds! The American definitely harder to find then the Duster.
  11. B

Wanted: Someone to go over engines and restore to good running and mint looking condition.

We have a bunch of H30 - H35 and H40 engines looking to have them gone over and repaired if necessary. Otherwise new gaskets, mint paint and original style decals. Looking to have 1 or 2 done a month. Thanks, Greg D BBT
  12. B

Winber 2019

Looks Awesome Rick!! Great job!
  13. B

Sad News--Passing of Control4UserGuy

Sorry. Our thoughts and prayers for him and his family. RIP