Recent content by bigspender

1. B

mx 196 metal motorsports anyone have....

hello, does anyone have a metalmotorsports mx196 any pics please I'm thinking of picking up a 196 any comments on this mini compared to the rivet or doodle bug thanks D.J.
  2. B

what is it help again

Thanks, would you know what series or year it would be around. and if there is a code or something on the frame. thanks Again D.J.
  3. B

what is it help again

I have had this mini for over 25 years was going to sell it to a guy and told him it's a lil indian because I asked on the forum before. Then he told me to prove it, that there was a lot of companies coping lil Indian. how can I find out what it is for sure. I live in Canada if that helps...
  4. B

where to buy kill sw in canada

I have that one on the mini now. Is that how the techcumse engine comes originaly. its a metal bar and I have to push it down on to the the rubber covering of the spark plug. it's in an awkward spot and I always seem to get a little zap when I do it . I think I'll find a sw at the...
  5. B

Im in Ontario near toronto are you near me. thanks dj
  6. B

Hi guys I would like to buy a kill sw for vintage lil indian the ones I see for sale are in the states but the shipping is just as much as the part. I would like something that mounts to the handle bars as a kit. I dont really want to make a home made thing that looks crappy. thanks D.J.
  7. B

should I jack shaft or put 6.5 hp

it's a 2.8 doodle bug motor. i was just wondering because i have a vintage lil indian with a jackshaft built into the design and it has a 5.5 hp techm. motor and I don't find it to fast it's just right with torque. how much faster is a 6.5 horse to a 5.5 horse. I am going to jack shaft the...
  8. B

sorry read old threads and got my answer. I will jack shaft for now so it's safe for the kids they are still small. thanks
  9. B

hey guys what do ya think should I jackshaft it for more torque or put a 6.5 horse. I have a new engine in a box someone gave me. what do ya think.
  10. B

anyone have a mini metal from metalmotorsports

does anyone owne a mini metal from metal motor sports is it the same bike as a baja warrior with different design for there company. are they as good as the baja? was thinking of getting one because you don't see as many of them as the warrior. any thoughts? I currently have a vintage lil...
  11. B

anyone hve or know about motovox mini

hi everyone. does anybody have any feed back on the motovox mini bike I think it looks pretty neat. I have a vintage mini lil indian and a metal motorsports rivet {baga doodle bug} I was thinking of getting one of these motovox from sears and adding a 6.5 hp to it. any feed back...
  12. B

stoked. it's been 30 years but i'm back into minis

lil indian I was told year I don't know
  13. B

still have it .what is it. help please

thanks for the advice I will deffinetly leave original. should I paint it and clean it up or just get the motor running again. thanks Bigspender
  14. B

stoked. it's been 30 years but i'm back into minis

I had mini bikes when i was a kid and keep one all these years 30 years i have keep my lil Indian with me.been riding motorcycles as an adult. now I have the time and money to enjoy these things again. was saving all this stuff for my boys, but had 2 girls instead so I guess I'm painting...
  15. B

still have it .what is it. help please

The motor was running fine then I went on some trails last summer and it wouldn't run I can start it then when I throttle it dies. Haven't had time to look at it then when I went to take pic I moved it and gas spilled all on floor. I will have to to take a good look. I just bought a baja and...