Recent content by bikermanboy43

1. bikermanboy43

2 TECUMSEH HS40 engines with lighting coils

Thank you THE ENGINES ARE SOLD
  2. bikermanboy43

2 TECUMSEH HS40 engines with lighting coils

I have 2 70’s HS40 engines both with lighting coils. One is complete and one missing muffler and air cleaner housing. Both have good compression but no spark. One was off an arctic cat SSSCAT. Asking 450 for both I can ship them separate for 30 each or Pickup in PA 19067 thanks Sorry don’t know...
  3. bikermanboy43

Just picked up this Arctic Cat mini

I wanted to know a few details but it has to many issues so I may Pass on restoring it as I have a few others that come first
  4. bikermanboy43

Benelli Compact

I have a bunch of parts including NOS
  5. bikermanboy43

Wanted arctic cat ssscat series 2 parts

Thanks for the replies but unfortunately I'm going t Strip it the clutch turns out to be junk so if anybody needs parts let me know
  6. IMG_18071

IMG_18071

7. bikermanboy43

Yes it was lol
  8. bikermanboy43

Brand new snap on mm140sl mig welder fs/ft

Like the title says brand new snap on mm140sl mig welder. It's a 110 ac welder and Welds up to 140 amps, it does spot and stitch welding at 100 % duty cycle. It comes with everything Needed to weld except gas I paid over 3000 I'm asking 1600 or I'll accept mini bike trades. I'm in PA...
  9. bikermanboy43

Wanted arctic cat ssscat series 2 parts

Hello I'm looking for the following parts A good frame, headlight assembly, tail light , excellent handle bars Tecumseh muffler and a nice seat THANKS
  10. ARCTIC CAT

ARCTIC CAT

11. Arctic cat

Arctic cat

12. bikermanboy43

I just bought this Arctic cat SSSCAT minibike its original and mostly complete. Does anyone have any information on this. I can't find much on the net. I guess That are hard to find. I plan on restoring this one ������