Recent content by bill8650

1. B

Gotta get it running!

find where the points are... take the cover off ...use some really fine sand paper..clean em up...
  2. B

L.I. Drag Spot

why would you say you couldnt make a mini as fast as theres...the main thing is money...
  3. IMG_2009

IMG_2009

4. B

Looking to start minibike drag racing in nj

its the bjs in tomsriver..
  5. B

new dude

cool..thanks for the info..
  6. B

Looking to start minibike drag racing in nj

hi...i live south jersey..we meet up at a shopping store calleds bjs...we ride at night..its a blast ,,we make oval..drags whatever..the parking lot is lit up good...cops ask us to leave sometimes...just come back next week...
  7. B

Alexander- Renolds? EZrider chopper

i just came across this chopper..i clean the pionts and dusted out the carb ...it fired right up...it has a easyrider sticker on the front forks..looks to be made in hackensack.NJ..the sissy bar is much higher than this one..i have the pad for the sissy bar and the rear fender..i hope my pick...
  8. B

cyl head

is it poss. to shave a little off the head of a briggs 3hp...if so whats the max...or maybe a thinner head gasket to improve compression..
  9. B

new dude

nj i think the bike is made in hackensack ,nj..i would love to know the year..
  10. IMG_1987

IMG_1987

11. IMG_1985

IMG_1985

12. IMG_1983

IMG_1983

13. IMG_1984

IMG_1984

14. B

new dude

NJ im from NJ...it saysthe bike was made in hackensack,nj
  15. B

new dude

brake thanks..for the brake info..i suspectd it was a caliper..i dont want to put anything aftermarket on it....i want to keep it as original as i can..although the airfilter was off ..so i got aftermarket volocity stack for a walbro carb and modified it to fit on the carb..i put a aftermarket...