Recent content by blaize

1. blaize

What is this mini bike?

i was gonna say the same...looks like a tote gote with a lot of self made ideas added.
  2. blaize

1st mini bike pics for everybody

great job on the murray!! i've been really wanting to get into them, jus not much to find in northwestern pennsylvania! lol
  3. blaize

i rebuilt it as close to stock as i could. it was a 464 model made by bonham. i then sold it on craigslist 2 years later for 475 dollars. loved it on the trails, and it would go over anything in its path! im sure im not the only one that wishes they never sold their first!:no:
  4. blaize

Help removing stuck clutch?

do you have a steering wheel puller?
  5. blaize

figured i'd start this thread for those of us not fortunate enough to experience the good old days. i for one had to wait well into my adult age to have the mini love come over me! SO HERE'S MINE. I PURCHASED FOR 25 DOLLARS!!
  6. blaize

need advice on 6.5 clone wiring

thats what i figured lookin at it...just gotta do it the hard way i guess:doah:
  7. blaize

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

recently converted baja heat with 6.5 clone engine
  8. blaize

need advice on 6.5 clone wiring

i just converted my baja heat into a trike. as you all know the heats come with a headlight. i replaced the original blown engine with 6.5hp clone engine. my question for all of you is how can i wire the headlight to the engine?? is it even possible? :shrug:
  9. blaize

drag bike build 3 3/4 zr4

thats the koolest engine i've ever seen! looks good
  10. blaize

baja heat turned trike lol

utilities def. alot cheaper too lol
  11. blaize

60 tooth for 41 pitch chain...and i dont know whether to laugh at da trailor hood comment or take offense?? all i know is my 3 bedroom 2bathroom trailor is bought and paid for and my kids are in a much much safer neighborhood and school district now
  12. blaize

thanx for the offer. but since i have a patience problem, as in have none, went to tractor supply and got there weld ready hub and sprocket...have no idea about gear ratios but.....just went 40mph and the sprocket was stong enough for me to make both wheels drive!!!!
  13. blaize

can it be changed for a 41 chain? if so whats the damage?
  14. blaize

huge help modded thanks for the info goin to order now
  15. blaize

i agree! just took it out with my next door neighbor and his 4x4 quad. kept up pretty good...until yet another bolt/pin broke and the sprocket now free spins lol. def gotta find a drive sprocket with key for 1" axle diameter! if anybody knows of nyone i'll buy it off of them!!:laugh: