Recent content by Blukas

1. Blukas

Is it worth 120$?

https://offerup.co/St9rjDPoa0 heres the link
  2. Blukas

Is it worth 120$?

Yeah, im thinking about waiting for someone who doesnt know what they have to sell a bike for 50 bucks, theres been plenty of those times, hell, once a taco bike from the 70s that still had the chain guard was 50 bucks, shame i was at work and i couldnt pick it up.
  3. Blukas

Is it worth 120$?

I have the opportunity to buy one of this mark 4 rouge minibikes (i believe it is that from research) but i was wondering if it was worth it, the only results that pop up when you search this is three or four photos of these, so pretty obviously they are rare, but when i do look them up there...
  4. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

The bike is now my profile pic
  5. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

And it is done... ill have to get a smaller chain tensioner for it but for now it works good.
  6. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

ive run into a problem, the clutch didnt come with set screws, and the keyway was empty, but can i use the old 212cc predator shaft key that came with it? Will it destroy the shaft or will it be ok, thanks
  7. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

Now im just waiting for my chain and clutch to arrive, everything looks like it will fit, thanks for the help :)
  8. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

Ok, thanks, i didnt know it was in the manual.
  9. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

And what about the thread pitch for the clutch? The old bolt doesnt fit, i got the hemi edition for the same price, so i just got it anyway, the carb is silver??? And it says gas pump on the side and i dont know why, is it an older engine or what?
  10. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

Ok, ill get whatever is at harbor freight, cause mine isnt that big and has a smaller selection.
  11. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

And should i put a hemi or nonhemi engine in? I heard that the hemi was alittle smaller than the nonhemi
  12. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

Thanks
  13. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

what clutch should i use if i want more top speed, i dont want to pop wheelies, lets just say im not a daredevil, should 13 tooth be good? Or would that not be enough? Thanks.
  14. Blukas

Lifan 79cc with a billet rod?

Its a vertical engine, like out of a motovox or monster moto 80
  15. Blukas

Lifan 79cc with a billet rod?

Im thinking it might fit and work right, my only concern is if it blows up at 4k rpm, the oil pickup is very similar to an original one, so i might give it a try, the least thing that could happen is if it doesnt fit and i return it.