Recent content by Brian Kinkade

1. B

roller chain

sounds to me like you are the other end of your photo
  2. B

roller chain

not getting pissed at people unless they respond with moronic replies. and it would seem that two people can read minds because they were able to tell me what I needed to know.
  3. B

roller chain

Thank you for your help I will try to lighten up but I did get a quick reply from two members willing to help. again thank you
  4. B

roller chain

Can any one on this site be serious or is this just another bullshit stupid ass chat forum. I joined this site because I thought it might help me restore the old mini bike I found guess I was wrong.
  5. B

roller chain

Can any one tell me what size chain I need for my Bush Wacker
  6. B

fuel ratio

I got my hands on a yamaha 4 wheeler with a 2 stroke engine, its less than 10 years old and I am trying to find out the mix ratio I think it is going to be 50-1 but looking for back up. Thanks
  7. B

Brian Kinkade

any idea on the year?
  8. Photo03121432

Photo03121432

9. can any one tell me what it is

can any one tell me what it is

red, 10" wheels, front and rear brakes, stickers on both sides of tank and front of tree says Bush Wacker.
  10. B

Brian Kinkade

Hello all brand new here and looking for info. I just purchased a 1970's mini bike it has 10" wheels with front and rear brakes, the fuel tank sits directly in front of the seat, there is a sticker on both sides of the black fuel tank and on the front of the triple tree that has a pic of...
  11. B

Comment by 'Brian Kinkade' in media 'Bush Wacker'

the one I just bought has front and rear brakes but every thing else is the same could you give me some info on it.
  12. B

Comment by 'Brian Kinkade' in media 'Cool Cartoon Character'

what exactly is this bike I just bought one and am trying to find any info on it.
  13. B

Comment by 'Brian Kinkade' in media 'Alexander Reynolds Bushwacker'

As I said before I just bought the same bike today and on the side of the tank and in front of the tree there was a sticker that said Bushwacker and a pic of yosemite sam. It is the exack same bike so if you have any info please let me know. I am striping it down now for a complete rebuild and...
  14. B

Comment by 'Brian Kinkade' in media 'Alexander Reynolds Bushwacker'

I just bought the same bike today and am trying to find out any info I can.