Recent content by brown boonie

1. brown boonie

6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE WILL BE A 6TH ANNUAL MINI BIKE RIDING WEEKEND IN REDWOOD NY. LOOKING LIKE THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 8TH - 11TH. THIS IS A CAMPING/RIDING EVENT. PRIMITIVE CAMPING - "OUTHOUSES" WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SITE, HOTELS CLOSE BY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH TO CAMP. MORE...
  2. brown boonie

WANTED Heald Super Bronc / Heathkit Hilltopper Gas Tank

if toomanytoys doesn't have what you need, let me know. i have a couple "NOS" tanks.
  3. brown boonie

WANTED Heald Super Bronc / Heathkit Hilltopper Gas Tank

are you looking for a rider quality or do you need a "nos" quality? either way, they are not cheap from anyone if you can find one. i may be able to help/
  4. brown boonie

NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

PHIL SAVED BY THE WOMEN, I WAS HAULED OUT BY NUMEROUS RIDERS. :)
  5. brown boonie

DO YOU WANY TO GET THE EGGS UP THER OR SHOULD I BUY THEM HERE.

DO YOU WANY TO GET THE EGGS UP THER OR SHOULD I BUY THEM HERE.
  6. brown boonie

as a reminder to those who are coming, we ask that you bring the beverages of your choice, we will have coffee there.
  7. brown boonie

yes, karen is in the tree line crew unless she finds something she likes better.
  8. brown boonie

looks like about 50 people are registered, ordering food this weeks end (labor day friday) last call if you plan on having food, let us know please.
  9. brown boonie

HAVE PLANS FOR SUNDAY, BUT WILL BE THERE SATURDAY.
  10. brown boonie

EVERYONE GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN. WE NEED TO ORDER THE FOOD AND WILL NEED AN ACCURATE HEAD COUNT. WONT BE FAIR TO THOSE THAT SENT THEM IN IF YOU JUST SHOW UP AND WE DONT HAVE BREAKFAST OR DINNER FOR THOSE THAT PRE REGISTERED. GET YOUR SPOT PICKED AND AND RESERVE NOW. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE...
  11. brown boonie

NOW THAT WINDBER IS OVER, TIME TO PLAN ON THE SEPTEMBER BIG EVENT IN UPSTATE NEW YORK. GET YOUR REGISTRATION FORM FILLED OUT AND SENT IN. FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SENT THEM IN ALREADY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
  12. brown boonie

Windber 2021

only 4 pages on this post? looks like it may be a fairly quiet reunion this year. normally 10-15 by now.
  13. brown boonie

Windber 2021

I HAVE A COUPLE ENGINES FOR YOU COMING FROM NY.
  14. brown boonie

what did i find

i have most parts to make this a riding bike. wheel adapters and wheels to go from the 3 lug to 4. motor runs, just new chain and brake cables and a couple hour of carb tinkering i think.
  15. brown boonie

what did i find

what is this? does start on spray.