Recent content by Bryson

1. B

Help with clutch

Thanks!!
  2. B

Help with clutch

Ok got the sleeve off now I just have one more question. Do I have to drill/tap the end of that shaft to accept a bolt for a new clutch or is there other ways to keep the clutch on the shaft?
  3. B

Help with clutch

Got the key out but cap won't come off. Think there's a bolt in the end that's been grinded?
  4. B

Help with clutch

Got the old piece of clutch/pulley off and this is what was under it. A shaft with two different levels?
  5. B

Help with clutch

Great! Thank you!
  6. B

Help with clutch

Ok I find these. Not sure what to make of them.
  7. B

Help with clutch

I'd just buy a new crank and try to replace it i just dont know what to get. I've looked around the engine to find anyway I can identify it but no luck
  8. B

Help with clutch

Well I may be SOL. I tried the puller and the tips of the puller are to thick to get behind it. I tried placing them on the teeth of the gear but the puller just wants to slip off when tightening it down.
  9. B

Help with clutch

Gotcha I'll get it done as soon as I can and send a pic of it off.
  10. B

Help with clutch

I'll give it a shot, I'm new to this so I have no clue but when removed would I be able to put a new clutch on it or does it have to have a keyway on the shaft? Or a threaded hole at the end of the shaft?
  11. B

Help with clutch

Will do! After that is removed am able to put a clutch on it or does it have to have a keyway on the shaft? I'm new to this so may be dumb questions but idk.
  12. B

Help with clutch

13. B

Help with clutch

Ok so it looks like it's a 3/4 shaft. I looked around the collar. There are two hole that are threaded that looks like maybe set screws or something goes into but from what I can tell there's not any screws in either hole. I don't see any screw heads and i can see the silver shaft in the holes.
  14. B

Help with clutch

I'll measure it. I looked at that black thing and wasn't really sure how to remove it. I'll look at it again and see what I can do.
  15. B

Help with clutch

Ah. Yeah that could be possible. Didn't think of that