Recent content by buddha

1. B

How do you guys get old tires off while not damaging the rim?

For bead breaking on a hard tire I use a large “C” clamp. If you are worried about scuffing up the rims when using tire irons – just wrap good quality electrical tape along the contact area of the iron.
  2. B

Predator Electrics

Near Fort Bragg, NC
  3. B

Predator Electrics

OND, Thanks for the information. I think the bug has bitten me as I find myself checking Craigslist multiple times each day.
  4. B

Predator Electrics

OK, new to minibikes. Bought a Baja Doddle Bug (I think) with a bad motor. Just put a Predator in it and wondered what the little electrical box was (see red square). Also I want to hook up the original kill switch. What wire on the engine do I connect switch wire to.
  5. B

$2800 Kohler 9.8 diesel engine for sale on pressure washer $500

That would make one interesting minibike – diesel powered. A friend of mine put a diesel in an old Motoguzzi so why not a minibike.
  6. B

Big mini bike?

Awesome trailer hitch. Just need the off-road camper.
  7. B

New Guy with a Doodle Bug

I recently purchased a Doodle Bug with a worn motor. After a little research, I decided to install the Predator 212. Glad that I did. I know that you said two Five Year Olds would use it, but if you are like most of us, you will want to take it out for spin yourself. Besides, the kids will...