Recent content by Buzby

1. B

Bonanza, Bonanza, Bonanzas!

Greetings Topnotch did you manage to get any of the front brake setups done for the Bonanza MX? Still looking to set up a front brake on my machine? Keep on building them great bike!
  2. B

Bonanza, Bonanza, Bonanzas!

Beautiful Hodaka Bonanza's Topnotch, cannot believe how many you had !!!! Im having enough trouble completing just one.They look straight off the showroom floor. Looking forward to you posting some photos of the front and Rear foot brake Bonanza MX?
  3. B

Bonanza MX Production

Hi Ajf thanks for posting those photos. I had seen some of those in an old mini bike book? Wish they were better quality but i can still make out the rear foot brake? Looks like the pedal is tucked in under the frame and its hinge position is on the rear swing arm pivot plate? And then cable to...
  4. B

Bonanza MX Production

Bonanza 1510 Rear brake Hi Topnotch thanks for the info, would really like to see some detail on the rear foot brake install to see if i can install one on my bike? Any chance you could post a photo ? Do you have any spares for one? Thanks:thumbsup:
  5. B

Minibike catalogs in PDF

Yes can only agree with you CFH ? Only ever seen the odd advertising page or magazine article myself? Bonanza must have sold the bikes with some form of information covering service, parts etc?:shrug:
  6. B

Bonanza MX Production

Thanks Slywilliez. Do you by any chance have any details on the rear footbrake install for the Mx1510? I have only every seen poor quality photos of the foot brake set up?:helpsmilie:
  7. B

Bonanza 1510Mx finished!!!

Really nice work Topnotch ! Great to see a complete one thats back in action. That Engray Maico Spitfire has my attention also? Any idea what the top speed was?
  8. B

Bonanza MX Production

:thumbsup: Any idea how many individual MX models were built?
  9. B

Harrison Wildcat finished

Nice ride with plenty of torque to boot! Great work!
  10. B

Minibike catalogs in PDF

Great info. Does anyone know if there were ever any manuals for the Bonanza 1510MX?
  11. B

Bonanza 1968-1969 Parts list and

Thats a great piece of history and interesting reading. Anyone have any paperwork on the 1510MX? Thanks again for posting, the warranty card and title cert were great also.
  12. B

Bonanza 1510Mx finished!!!

Really a beaut restoration, brings back old memories. Excellent work, wish i can get mine anywhere near that good? They were never sold in Australia, we only new about them as there were occasional write ups in mini magazines back then? I remember drooling over the writeup's and photos wishing...
  13. B

Bonanza Chopper with Ace 100 Hodaka total restoration.

That is a great looking bike. Really Beaut workmanship. Luv the Hodaka motor!
  14. B

Bonanza 1510 MX Brake Pedal?

Anyone have any photos or info on the installation of the foot rear brake pedal on the 1510MX ? In an old 70's minibike book there is some B&W photos of the Minicross with a front brake set up and a pedal operated rear brake? Front brake set up looks straight forward enough to set up in the...
  15. B

Bonanza MX Resto-MOD

Fantastic Resto, great detail photos .