Recent content by caddy55

1. C

Manco thunderbird clutch cover and brackets

is this chaingaurd still available?......call me 319.931.5976...thanks..Lynn
  2. C

Trail Ram decal set

do you still have the trailram decals for sale?....thanks...Lynn
  3. C

TrailRam Cascade Iowa

I have a Trailram and a Trailbuck both are two wheelers, did they ever build a three wheeler? I have a friend that has one and he says it has a tag on it saying it was made in Cascade Iowa however I have never heard of a three wheeler. Any thoughts on this? Call if youd like @ 319 931 5976...
  4. C

Gibson Brothers?

I received a call from a guy 2 hours away from me wanting to sell a Gibson Brothers miinbike. He says it is the name on the tag and thinks it was sold by Sears or Mountgomery Ward. It has a recoil start with the fuel tank mounted on the engine. Anyone know of an age or what this thing is...
  5. C

Trailram Tank Needed

Hi Guys I need a gas tank for a Trailram or a Trailbuck from Iowa... any information on one is GREATLY appreciated... call anytime @ 319 931 5976 if youd like... thanks...Lynn
  6. C

how old are you?

Im 52...act 25...... love burnouts....rat rods ..any old iron...and collecting all kinds of stuff...thanks...caddy55 hey...what other forums are you talking about?..
  7. C

WTB Trailram/Trailbuck Gas Tank

Hi GUys... I am still needing a gas tank for a trailram or trailbuck made in Cascade Iowa in the early 1970's I am restoring a bike to keep.. this is not a resell project so any help greatly appreciated...thanks...Lynn
  8. C

Need trail buck jackshaft

hi, there is a guy in Dexter Iowa who has a trailram parts bike....frame,tires,jackshaft if your interested....his # 515-490-3482 you might still be able to view his post on craigslist...I tried to copy and paste it to here but it wouldnt let me do it.......I am looking for a fuel tank if you...
  9. C

Wtb trailram/buck gas tank

Hi guys I am in need of a Trail Ram or Buck gas tank of any condition.. thanks...Lynn @ 319 931 5976
  10. C

trailram/buck

Hi Guys, I need a gas tank and mount for a Trail Ram or Trail Buck if anyone has one to sell. Great site to be on.....wife not impressed though!!?? Thanks... Lynn...@ 319 931 5976...
  11. C

Trailmate "Not-so-mini" Mini Bike

MarkAC, Is there as shop in your area that could reproduce a left side chaingaurd for the Trailmate?...thanks....Lynn
  12. C

TrailMate MarkAC, Is there a shop in your area that could reproduce the left side chain gaurd for the Trailmate?......thanks...Lynn
  13. C

trailmate

Thanks OldSledz for the photos.....Lynn
  14. C

trailmate

I need a left side chain gaurd for a big tire Trailmate, does anyone have an original bike also for pictures?.... call if you'd like 319- 931- 5976...thanks..Lynn
  15. C

Hi Guys, I just bought a trailmate like Marks last weekend in Missouri, cool bikes, not much info available about them though......does anyone have any parts info for these?...thanks...Lynn