Recent content by caliboi1992

1. C

Clutch ?'s

So i gotta 12 tooth centrifugal clutch on a 5hp briggs. The clutch was bad when i got the motor but i was planin to put performance parts on it anyway and since i accidentally destroyed it was just gonna get a new, high performance one. I like how it ran with the stock but i was just questioning...
  2. C

5hp fun power briggs.

Yea mine is on a go kart also. I just rode it for the first time today! It was the shizzz. Anyway i was just looking for just over all performance parts. I wanted to start with getting the carb and exhaust first then moving on to the actual works of the engine since it'll be the most to do. I...
  3. C

5hp fun power briggs.

Code: 000224YA.
  4. C

5hp fun power briggs.

So i bought an engine. wasnt the one i was planning to get but i figured why not since its a cheap, local deal. Its a 5hp fun power briggs. Model #: 136212. Type: 4015 e2. Now im trying to research stuff on it but i cant seem to find ANYTHING! I was jus looking for high performance parts but...
  5. C

Newbie...

To keep it simple, i know my way around an engine, just havent done it before on a mini bike. I have one but its an chinese brand with the 49cc motor. I never worked on it till i got bored, and i figured why not make it stronger and faster...yada yada yada...found this forum and seem like you...