Recent content by canuk

1. C

2024 Lil Indian build

picked up new tank,been polishing getting ready for chrome.Going away for two weeks and will get at it when I get back
  2. C

2024 Lil Indian build

let me know if you have Thank you @Joe51 it will be a 500 model,let me know if you have one
  3. C

CCS Charger Chopper

Both I have are red I dont know if thats original and the sissy bar has a rear ward bend about eight inches down
  4. C

CCS Charger Chopper

Ruttman made them for ccs they have a 1 inch frame different foot pegs,the fork uses a curved strut rod instead of straight,rear axle mounts are different and uses a band brake on the wheel,wheels used are manco spider wheels and used a forward mounted engine plate with dime hole in the...
  5. C

2024 Lil Indian build

The seat I had recovered.Working on the tins remover the rust sanding and buffing the rust pits and scratches ,should be polishing the pieces next week
  6. C

2024 Lil Indian build

checked valve lash and was spot on and clean.Put the head on and painted.Started to clean up the tins,the tank had lots of lead on it.Buffing off the lead and found theres not much left under it.Going source a tank might have one
  7. C

2024 Lil Indian build

Engine was stuck along with the spark plug ,Removed the engine and head ,the cyl looked real good and clean I let it soak with wd40 for three days and rotates fine and the plugs out.Drained the oil and it looked good.Stripping the paint off lots of layers and going to find some one to do the...
  8. C

wrist pin for h30 h35

looking for part number for pin Thanks Mark
  9. C

Who is planning to build a mini in 2024?

I will be building a lil indian.I havent started it yet,engine stuck and plug
  10. C

What did you buy in 2023

Since I decided not to buy anymore mini bikes.This year I bought a Lil Indian and a chrome frame Ruttman and Three tecumseh engines
  11. C

H35 cam gear

I bought this H35 lighted engine non runner cheap.Found the cam gear missing teeth,The crank gear is fine and the plastic gov. gear has the tip of two gears worn.The shroud was all cracked and pieces missing I think this is due to vibration.The crank rod journal worn .015 .rod worn .006 .main at...
  12. C

Build-Off 2024?

heres my first build off bike
  13. C

No spark

With all the honda dealers in New Zealand and they dont have any points?
  14. C

Build-Off 2024?

If we have a build off this will be my build
  15. C

Build-Off 2024?

Always enjoyed it.I have a bike I was going to start but will hold off on it in case we do a build off