Recent content by capguncowboy

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. capguncowboy

Bonanza Hodaka ACE 100 engine in a box (e-code)

I have an E-Code engine disassembled and packed up in a box. I think it's all there but I'm not expert on these. I bought it like this with intentions of rebuilding it, but have since lost interest in the project. It's been sitting in a box in my office for about 2 years now and needs to find a...
  2. capguncowboy

Cat Switch Plate

That switch is wrong. It's supposed to be a single pole. Not really a big deal, but at that price, the details matter
  3. capguncowboy

Cat Switch Plate

someone finally repopped some, eh? That's great to see
  4. capguncowboy

What model is this?

don't worry, I think it's safe to say Markus almost always gives the best answers :D
  5. capguncowboy

Parting out a Complete Cat All American Slingshot

Sorry, all this is left from are the wheels/sprocket and axles.
  6. capguncowboy

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

This one is sold. It managed to find its way back to Wisconsin
  7. capguncowboy

Anyone done a gopowersports rascal kit?

Normally, I feel the same way, but those guys put those bikes through hell and they hold up well
  8. capguncowboy

Where can I find super bronco mini parts from

That depends on if he's looking for Broncco parts or Heald Super Bronc parts. Either way, the correct spelling will help.
  9. capguncowboy

Is mini bike/minibike one word or two?

I recently noticed that Ebay no longer discriminates mini bike from minibike in search results. I almost always make it two words when i create listings In this ad (and almost all other LI ads I've seen), they hyphenated it -- lol of course it's in the middle :D Rupp also used the...
  10. capguncowboy

Parting out a Complete Cat All American Slingshot

Yes, but it's cracked pretty badly. I wouldn't use it. Make an offer on the wheels/axles/sprocket
  11. capguncowboy

Some JCPenney Duster expert knowledege needed ...Please Thankyou

It looks like it follows the same angle as the back of the seat
  12. capguncowboy

Bonanza California Kart decals

I have two of these decals available. $25 each or $45 for both. Price includes shipping
  13. capguncowboy

What kind is this?

Sometimes it's weird to see how much they changed their designs over the year while keeping a lot of the details the same. I knew it was an ARCO. It was just a matter of figuring out which era it was from.
  14. capguncowboy

What kind is this?

Pretty sure it's one of these