Recent content by capguncowboy

1. capguncowboy

Murray

It's too bad that gas tank is dented. The price wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't
  2. capguncowboy

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

High-speed forks incoming!
  3. capguncowboy

Need another ID

Not a cat.
  4. capguncowboy

Obviously Bonanza But Which One?

If it was hodaka powered originally, the paint on the engine plate would show wear where the engine mounts were. Post a top-view picture of the engine plate
  5. capguncowboy

Murray

Don't get me wrong. It's a nice example of a Murray, but these were sold nationwide at Walmart and other retail stores. They were mass produced. They will most likely never be rare in the sense of other bikes, and they don't have the appeal of older generations of bikes.
  6. capguncowboy

Murray

"it's incredibly rare" I think I saw about 20 of those the last time I was at Windber
  7. capguncowboy

WTB—Tecumseh 5HP

That hole is where the valve cover vented to originally
  8. capguncowboy

WTB Manco grips

Those were used on Hilltoppers as well. Someone was selling those a few years back but I can't recall who
  9. capguncowboy

Cat 300SS Clutch Cover/Chain Guard

I have an NOS medium length guard. I'm pretty sure you could remove the tailpiece and use it as a short guard. No sticker though :( If you're interested, PM me
  10. capguncowboy

1969 Rupp TT500

I had one with an engine built the last week of December. I have doubts it would have made it to the showroom floor and into a home before the end of the year, but it was still a 68 model. So are you asking if there are two-piece engine plate TT500 models out there? Rupp would have retooled...
  11. capguncowboy

Part number for

I've used these before https://www.mcmaster.com/studs/thread-size~1-4-20/weld-studs-5/length~3-4-2/
  12. capguncowboy

What is this bike?

Good to see you! Yes, I'm here. Mostly just lurk in the corners these days.
  13. capguncowboy

What is this bike?

Baja MB250
  14. capguncowboy

What is it??

Effenel
  15. capguncowboy

Ez Rider information?

With the scrub brakes, I would guess Bird, but I know very little about karts in general