Recent content by capriottikidd

1. capriottikidd

13hp clone motor w/ clutch

almost new 13hp clone motor. comes with a hillard clutch. ready to go $300 shipped!
  2. capriottikidd

13hp clone engine for sale

300 shipped..:shrug:
  3. capriottikidd

bumpp
  4. capriottikidd

325 shipped....
  5. capriottikidd

Bump.. make offers..
  6. capriottikidd

no mods. its a Stock "13hp clone engine" not a 6.5hp built up. maybe 2 hours on the motor. it is a "blue max" motor.
  7. capriottikidd

well. i didnt buy it from HF, i bought it on Amazon actually... i can make a video of it running too if anyone is interested. i need to sell this asap. Make offers
  8. capriottikidd

whats up guys, its been a while since ive posted.. ive got a almost brand new 13hp motor with Centrifugal clutch and air filter adapter. do not have original gas tank. i might have a filter laying around ill throw in for free. im thinking 350 shipped ? or make me an offer engine runs...
  9. capriottikidd

go kart parts...

bump need gone
  10. capriottikidd

go kart parts...

i have a steering wheel, 2 complete tie rods, steering shaft and a upright mount for the shaft, comes with all the hardware that it needs to mount up. $75 shipped...pm with question also have 2 50mm rear axles bearings for $50 shipped.
  11. capriottikidd

Halloween minibike round up long island new york

ill be there with two friends that are going to ride, but i wont be riding myself, because i just broke my collar bone haha
  12. capriottikidd

D.I.Y. homemade valve spring compressor for $6!

haha yess, and the keepers were a pain in the A** to get in, ill post pics of the new one i make... when i makeee it haha
  13. capriottikidd

D.I.Y. homemade valve spring compressor for $6!

yeh i was going to cut both sides of tubing, but this tube was small, but im going to make another one with a 8" clamp, using bigger tubing, and then i will cut both sides. i just made this one to fit my application.:thumbsup:
  14. capriottikidd

gx200 clone. no HF predators

like the title says, i need a gx200 clone, must be complete and would prefer a stock one, i dont need the exhaust too, so if you have one with out it, ill take it. need one asap thanks