Recent content by carterz

1. carterz

Doodle Bug seat fit a MBX10?

Does anybody know if a Doodle Bug seat fit a MBX10 Motovox? Because they come in black and there less expensive. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. carterz

small briggs side cover with sight glass / Rupp sprocket

I have a 2HP Briggs that is mounted on a nice piece of wood with the same sight glass side cover. I assume the engine was a display because it looks like it doesn't have many hours on it. Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  3. carterz

Our employee's modded Motovox

Are those tires the Carlisle15x600x6 4 ply or 2 ply? Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  4. carterz

Motovox Rear wheel

Need a rear Motovox wheel. I am in So. Cal so if someone has one that is local that would be great because I know shipping would be pricey. Not sure but I think a Doodle bug wheel is the same size too. Thanks Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  5. carterz

1920s Johnson motorwheel rollfast bicycle

On the left side of the square bar that is around the engine looks like a tag is it? Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  6. carterz

Unknown frame ?

SOLD locally Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  7. carterz

Unknown frame ?

That's correct JK $50 shipped just want to see it go to someone that might use it. Thanks Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  8. carterz

Unknown frame ?

Ok Thanks. No wheels Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  9. carterz

Unknown frame ?

Unknown frame with issues hole drilled through frame to mount engine, bicycle kick stand welded on. Front forks look straight. Located in Azusa California not sure how much shipping would be weight is 23lbs. $50 shipped Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  10. carterz

The Official OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Clutch Cover & Chain Guard Thread

Maker unknown Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  11. carterz

how come OldMiniBikes on ebay is cheaper???

I'm curious did anybody get stickers with a order recently? Because I was hoping to but didn't. Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  12. carterz

Square pipe mini bike anybody ever seen one?

How do you give credit & mark it answered? Thanks Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  13. carterz

Small chopper, sportster, or peanut style gas tank

That's a sweet part time gig. Sounds like loads of fun. Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  14. carterz

Yes I would agree with you there. Drum brakes would be much nicer to. Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
  15. carterz

That's awesome. I plan on putting this one back on the road soon. I like it even more now knowing who built it and that it was built just a few miles from where I live. Thanks again Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk