Recent content by Catmx007

1. C

Wanted scrub brake setup for manco yard kart

I can fabricate that set up for you. Then just have the local muffler shop weld it to the frame for 25bucks or there’s a whole roller for sale locally I was going to grab for just the wheels for another project and was going to weld a spare set of live axle bearings brackets and go live axle...
  2. C

Bonanza 1400/1500 roller

Best bet would part it out on eBay would get close to your asking price if not more
  3. C

SKAT KITTY Clutches

Wish I’d of known this years ago I’ve given away a few of these. Or tossed them when I got new replacement clutch. Now days I keep everything even rupp nuts and bolts lol
  4. C

Finally some true barn finds in my area

Ones an mtd but what’s the red one the mtd has a 5hp tecumseh with lightning coil I grabbed these for 200 I need a achain guard from them I swore I’d never buy the mtd there the ugly duckling but the motor was worth it al
  5. C

Anyone know what this is?

It’s a cat
  6. C

Pin strips & hand painted engines, RF, rat rod style pics?

Yeah I tried that. Also tried to Google pics with very little luck. Maybe my keywords we’re wrong. I’ll give it another go.
  7. C

Pin strips & hand painted engines, RF, rat rod style pics?

As the tittle said would like to see some pics of some rat rod style or RF style briggs flat head engines? tried to Google search but only found one or two need some more ideas
  8. C

Throttle hook up Briggs model 13 and brake hook up parts needed

Yeah I know over reviving it can blow it up. I mean can anything clash on the inside with that just flopping around unhooked? Thanks for the pics do you know what mm cable adjuster it takes I’ve seen a few different sizes.
  9. C

Throttle hook up Briggs model 13 and brake hook up parts needed

Okay I didn’t know how to word the posting. But I need a few parts to hook up my brake cable. I’ll try to edit the pic to point were they go. I don’t know the exact name or what there called. Does this brake setup use a return spring? Then I got a new throttle cable as the one I’ve got don’t...
  10. C

help identifying old cat (?) minibike

Golden pinto. Looks like you have most the parts to bring it back to life. Other then a Tecumseh. Nice find
  11. C

I call it Death Wish

That’s awesome! I’d keep it if I was you
  12. C

2-1/2” bore size no ID tag help please Tecumseh rebuild help

Yeah my shroud didn’t come with one it was removed for some reason. But alright think I can figuere this out.
  13. C

Ricein west bend 820 rail road tie chop saw conversion

I Don’t think you would want to pay the shipping on this thing. It’s a heavy peace of equipment the engines light but the rest adds some serious pounds to it. But if you think you would Dm me an offer.
  14. C

Ricein west bend 820 rail road tie chop saw conversion

So I picked up a ricien chop saw. I almost don’t want to convert it they seem to be extremely expensive saws. But I’ve got no use for it as a saw so couple questions? Is it’s rotation the same as the kart engine or back words? We’re could I get the race kart 820 crank. And what other...
  15. C

2-1/2” bore size no ID tag help please Tecumseh rebuild help

Are all year h35s the same though is what I mean. I read something about some have thick rings bs skinny. So trying to figure out what the engine code would be.