Recent content by CEW

1. C

say am I repeating my self? I would like to see pics of a home made scrub brake thanks

say am I repeating my self? I would like to see pics of a home made scrub brake thanks
  2. C

scrub brake

still kicking My chain keeps falling off so I need a scrub brake does anyone have a pic of one that I can make.
  3. C

hey whats the deal with back pressure is it needed on the exhaust of a 6 hp 4 stroke

hey whats the deal with back pressure is it needed on the exhaust of a 6 hp 4 stroke
  4. C

ohv

how does the brigs ovh oil it's rocker arm
  5. C

valve clearance on brigs ohv

I does any one have a diaghram of a brigs ohv vertical help I broke my brigs ohv lawnmower Trying to pop the fly wheel off (stripped the crank shaft threads) (miss spelled) of this engine. I,m 57 and don't wank to spend the time breaking it apart to see how the cam works thanks
  6. C

valve clearance on brigs ohv

does anyone know the clearances on a ohv brigs lawn mower engine I tried the repair shop but couldn't help me I'm not shure what horse power it is I have #'s
  7. C

large muffler

I see the hardware offers two mufflers for lawnmowers 3/4" and !" I think IfI wield or use a reducer on the large one and replace my small one will it run quieter?
  8. C

Lawn mower giveaway?

need pic of vertical shaft bike I remember useing a fanbelt twisted to run a go cart with a vertical shaft motor
  9. C

One small step for man,,,,,,,,

moon bike I don't buy it
  10. C

carb kit needed for my old 3.5 hp brigs

does anyone have one i'll take a pic or tell me what # i should find
  11. motor

motor

brigs motor
  12. C

6 in wheel

where can i find a 6 in front wheel e- bay has only one 30 year old one
  13. C

gas torch cart

thats a good idea
  14. C

Selling a garage full of bikes and parts..

do you have 7/8 twist throttle fropnt tire ?
  15. C

small torch carier

does anyone have a good idea for storing a 2' gas actilen torch