ChainDrive's latest activity

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

• C
    ChainDrive replied to the thread Fresh and Clean.
    Either way, if it’s a Ford you’ve already won. I believe your choice of oil makes a big difference too. Guys out here runnin around with...
  • C
    Now you’re talking more my language. I used to build racing engines in a shop here in Baltimore. Had a 68 442 with the original Rocket...
  • C
    Gaskets and seals cost money. I.’most not a,mini bike collector bent on doing a perfect factory new rebuild. I have one old mine bike...
  • C
    ChainDrive replied to the thread MTD.
    Scraping the barrel right now. Overdue on everything. Just doing this rebuild to keep from going stir crazy. Last winter, when I was...
  • C
    I don't think I have one original un-touched Tecumseh that doesn't seep oil at the side cover or crank seal...if yours is dry I would...
  • C
    So, you still have this sprocket ? I have a sprocket on it, but I’m positive it isn’t original. It’s very heavy, solid(no holes), and...
  • C
    Re: Fresh and clean... Thanks to all for your input. I probably will just fill with fresh oil, run until hot, then drain and refill...
  • C
  • C
    I’m new to this. What does bump mean ?
  • C
    ChainDrive posted the thread Fresh and Clean in Tech Section.
    I have an old MTD Trail Flite, with a Tecumseh H-35. Hasn’t been run since 1981. Has been stored in my basement, out of the weather...