1. C

Rupp 1968 parts

Sold
  2. C

Rupp 1968 parts

rupp 1968 gas tank $150 Shocks $125 Repo seat $100 Willing to ship DM me
  3. C

TC1 driven !!

Looking for a TC1 driven for my 1970 rupp. Let me know what you have. Either just the driven or the whole jack shaft. Thank you!!
  4. C

Looking for original dunecycle band brake drum

Not the same exact one. No
  5. C

Rupp gas tank

ISO rupp gas tank 1970 or newer. PM me any condition. Have cash or rupp parts to trade. Thank you!
  6. C

Techuseh engine what size?

Just got this engine in a deal and not sure what size. I'm guessing 3.5hp or 4 hp. But can make out the number. Serial 21600 any help would be appreciated
  7. C

Gemini scrambler parts!

Anyone have any Gemini scrambler parts?? Let me know thanks
  8. C

Rupp Engine. What year? How many HP?

Bought this engine that come off a gemini b4 scrambler. Obviously it's a rupp. I think 4 hp. Can anyone help me with the year? Thanks
  9. C

Help ID

Awesome thank you!! Hard to find alot of info on those bikes!!
  10. C

Help ID

Just picked this up and it had a rupp engine with it. What is it?? Thanks in advanced!!!
  11. C

I'm looking for the SAME EXACT BRAKE . Not one that will just fit.
  12. C

Looking for original dunecycle band brake drum 4" drum for a 3/4" axel. Bolt thru the axle. Here's a pic. Please help me find.
  13. C

Looking for the brake drum

Finally got the cycle back!!! I cant find a number or make on it. It's a 4 inch drum with a 4 1/2 inch flange thing with 2 bolt wholes thru the flange. Think it's the standard one for the straight axle dune cycle. What drum do you have any pics? And it's a 3/4 inch axle. Let me know. Thanks man!!
  14. C

1970 5ph briggs DUNCYCLE

Got it started!! The gap on the coil was a little off and I attached 2 of the 2 wires together and she sparked right up. Now I thing she just needs a carb rebuilt and should be good. Any idea on the value of these engines? Thanks for the help by the way!!
  15. C

What is this frame??

Thanks for the help!!