Recent content by Chevyy1212

1. C

Definitely a Bonanza but possibly a MX 1310 TCS?

Great thanks Tom, I'm new to the forum so maybe that's why I can't get a message yet. I will be starting this build sometime this month. It's actually a pretty complete bike compared to what I've seen. I will definitely be emailing you at some point soon here. I think my biggest hurdle will...
  2. C

Thanks. So I take it this is an uncommon bike? My weeks worth of research going nowhere has told me it is
  3. C

Nice!! So is that green frame the factory color? Finding any good pictures or even a fully restored one to compare too is proving to be hard if not impossible.
  4. C

I have a chain guard but not the one that is in the flyer pictures. I do not think this is the factory engine? Can any of you tell if it's factory engine or not? Besides that I am only missing the rear fender and factory exhaust. Here are some pictures of the other side. Any information...
  5. C

Hey everyone, first post bought this to rebuild with my 13 yearly daughter. Anyway I have come up with a solid guess MX 1310 TCS but no year does this seem right? Not much information on these out there. The frame was originally Green my coworker said but not 100% sure definitely some green...