Recent content by chillywillie

1. C

Benelli Volcano on CL

only 200 made I believe,I wonder how many are left? fender doesnt look right and no rear one,rough but probably worth restoring.
  2. C

fast idle baja and predator 212 cc

bought a spring assortment at harbor freight and have already used several of them on various projects.
  3. C

fast idle baja and predator 212 cc

This is what I did to solve my fast idle problem on the MB200 baja which has the same exact linkage as the predator 212 cc engine. I was able to use the plastic screw to adjust the idle,I did not take the governor out on mine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwshTzB3Roo
  4. C

benilli dynamo information 50 or 65

I have it all tore apart and most of it in a plastic 30 gallon storage basket to keep it all togeather I will take pics when I get the thing back togeather.
  5. C

wtb benelli 40.4 mm piston

looking for a better piston for a benelli dynamo 50 cc
  6. C

I am useing white vinegar to clean the tank and various rusty parts,still waitin on the rings from greece . I got the manuals in the mail yesterday so I have most of the information.
  7. C

thanks I have ordered some books and found out my piston is 40.4 mm. I have oredered rings from this outfit https://www.dlastore.com/ might be useful in the future. I hope that it uses identical rings top and bottom,thanks for your help,I hope this will help someone else. looking for any benelli...
  8. C

Hello all, I have purchased a benelli dynamo mini trail , I was looking for infomation on oil mix engine identification 50 or 65 cc, trans oil what year etc,. I already borrowed the wiring diagram which is identical to mine. the engine was stuck but looks to be able to be cleaned up...
  9. C

1966 Harley M50

I am trying white vinegar with hex nuts and leave soak for a few days and shake the crap out of it,then drain into a oil drain pan and strain with coffee filters. You can also use brick etching purchased at the home depot to finish up,this is phosperic acid and will leave a black coating on the...