Recent content by Chordmerchant

1. Chordmerchant

Tecumseh H50 for rebuild

Whoops! I think the third picture down just answered my question. Would you consider selling ,e that shroud? Let me if interested and how much shipped to PHX, AZ. 85016. Regards, Mike S.
  2. Chordmerchant

Tecumseh H50 for rebuild

HI Joe. Does the non fuel line hole shroud have a starter hump or no? Thanks, M.S.
  3. Chordmerchant

60's Tote Gote Nova 780

Sold... Sold... Sold! (Locally) thanks to everyone for the interest in my Nova 780, and for all of the information.
  4. Chordmerchant

60's Tote Gote Nova 780

Ok folks. Final price drop. $600.00 cash! You pick up in Phoenix, or arrange shipping. This will be a very nice bike with some work. I'll give it another week or so on here. If it hasn't sold by then I'll decide if it goes back in my shop or on eBay.
  5. Chordmerchant

60's Tote Gote Nova 780

Tote Gote Nova 780 New price: $800.00. Come on guys, I know somebody wants this 780!
  6. Chordmerchant

60's Tote Gote Nova 780

Message box thinned out and good to go.
  7. Chordmerchant

60's Tote Gote Nova 780

Yeah, I know. I don't show the other motor either. PM me your e-mail and I'll send pics.
  8. Chordmerchant

60's Tote Gote Nova 780

Well, I've found something I want to buy, so I have to sell some minibikes! What I have here is a nice/straight Nova 780 with a 6hp B&S on it. The motor does run, and runs well. I will also include another 6hp B&S of the same vintage. (running condition unknown) This bike has the original "Climb...
  9. Chordmerchant

NOS Comet 2 Speed Jackshaft

Sold!!! Thanks Richard...
  10. Chordmerchant

Tecumseh H50 Lighting Coil

OK, thanks for the heads up!
  11. Chordmerchant

Rupp 72, 1968 TT-500, Vintage Class, OldMiniBikes Build Off 16'

Any shop with a commercial sand blast booth can take that PC of like nothing. I had a frame with some kind of PC on it that was like plastic. I tried to strip it with aircraft paint stripper, and no go. It just made a gooey mess. I then tried to use my big blast cabinet. That want enough to get...
  12. Chordmerchant

WTB Tote Gote fixer upper

I tried to send you some pics. May or my not have worked. They should be up on the sight anyway. Let me know if you get them. M.S.
  13. Bonham Tote Gote Nova 680

Bonham Tote Gote Nova 680

14. Bonham Tote Gote Nova 680

15. Bonham Tote Gote Nova 680