Recent content by clanker

1. C

bonanza 1400

The fender's actually match the bike really well. Honestly, i would keep the white color and leave em on there. Bike look's AwsomeSauce.
  2. C

Project grape ape

Look's Awsome!! Cant wait to see it finished!..
  3. C

The Blue Trailhorse

That is suhhhweet!!
  4. C

What is this??

Hello everyone. Today i was driving my Z50 when i noticed a small rubber hose that came out of the bottom of the bike and there was smoke or "Fumes" comiing out of it. I followed it and it went to the power system (At least from what i could see) And to the spark plug... Id like to know wat...
  5. C

Signing off

What cood be wrong then?!?
  6. C

Help please.

Hey,Jrzmac Thanks for the help. I moved the float up andno air got through to the float/bowl area. And i moved it down and it let air through. And i now know where the needle goes. My float does not have a spring. Should it have the needle spring. Because my float moves like theres a...
  7. C

Help please.

Just so happens that i took the carb out of my minitrail and took it apart and cleaned it. i got to the float, and the float needle fell out of it. Id really like to know where this peace goes. its very small. i tried looking at some blue prints, but they didnt help at all. Any help would be...
  8. C

what would you do??

Gloss black's not a bad color.
  9. C

polishing

Thank you all for your help. Im all set.
  10. C

Sticky Gears??

i guess i just saw a video of some guys shifting them up, Well they were sitting still.
  11. C

polishing

I believe mine has that same R.P.M. Do i need the steel heavy duty rough pads:shrug:? Or can i use just a regual soft pad? Im guessing its the steel one..
  12. C

Sticky Gears??

Its a 79 Honda Z50. minitrail. what you meen? Its BAD to sit in idle in a gear?? Didnt even know. Dont know a lot about these bikes...
  13. C

L.A Drag Spot.

eirther this thread is going off topic. I meen 1180 pages??!? rediculous!:laugh:
  14. C

Dune Cat

Real Nice!
  15. C

Check This Out!

cool..But to much heh