Recent content by Clielder

1. Clielder

Mini Bike Fairing Idea Using 3D Model

So I decided to try 3D modeling for the first time, and you can't find many pictures of mini bikes with fairings(at least that I couldn't with a few quick searches, maybe you can say otherwise). So I decided to try and make a model of it, then edit that onto a picture of a mini bike (which I...
  2. Clielder

New Ride

It sure does, first trail was full of thorns though, and I had shorts on, so came out of there pretty scratched up. But the bike handled the trail no problem, making the ride quite fun and making going through the thorns worth it. Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  3. Clielder

Mini Bike Fairing with 3D Model augmented reality thing

So I decided to try 3D modeling for the first time, and you can't find many pictures of mini bikes with fairings. So I decided to try and make a model of it, then edit that onto a picture of a mini bike (which I found on the internet).Let me know what you think, the model isn't the greatest, and...
  4. Clielder

New rides entry: 0 Manco Thunderbird

Clielder 0 Manco Thunderbird Came with a Predator 212cc that is unmodified, and it runs and drives great. Does wheelies nonstop if you let it.
  5. Clielder

Let's see your modified Manco Thunderbirds

Just realized how old this thread is.
  6. Clielder

Let's see your modified Manco Thunderbirds

This is mine, bought it a week ago. It has a 6.5HP Predator 212cc swap(which is still completely unmodified, except for different gas tank, which previous owner did), and a huge rear sprocket. Not sure what I'm going to do to it yet. It also likes to never have the front tire on the ground, so...
  7. Clielder

New Ride

After looking around for two weeks, I managed to find a Manco Thunderbird (Don't know what year) with a Predator 212cc swap(Hemi)(engine is stock). I picked it up for $250, and the guy claimed it is a new engine. Runs and drives great, and loves to lift the front tire off the ground, and gets up...
  8. Clielder

Wondering what year?

I purchased what I believe is a Manco Thunderbird with a 212 swap. This is pretty much the only photo I have since the bike is in my uncle's garage. I'm wondering what year it is? And if not a Thunderbird, then what model?
  9. Clielder

New Member Post

Hello, I'm a new member, and I'm 15. I recently bought what I believe is a Manco Thunderbird, with a Predator 212cc swap. My plans are to just have fun, and bring it camping where it's allowed. I will post to "What is it?" and maybe "Projects & Rides" and/or "Mini Bike Discussion."