Recent content by cpr1964

1. C

Skat Kitty Chain guard mount plate wanted or template of one

I have the chain guard mounts and motor plate for these...... Tom 4805293700
  2. C

Skat Kitty parts needed

Hi - I am in need of a front wheel, exhaust elbow, amd brake pedal and linkage and a gas tank for a Skat Kitty. I just purchased this and the guy failed to send me all the parts. Not happy :confused:. They were all in the pic and when it arrived they were not there. If anyone has these parts I...
  3. C

Skat Kitty Owners

Skat Kitty Parts We have made some parts in the restoration of three Skat Kitty's. We made the rear sissy bar, the kick stand, the seat with the correct silver metallic piping, a very nice side cover chain guard and some other little things. I have made a correct jack shaft but is extremely...
  4. C

Skat Kitty Owners

Yes - It is in a collection of really neat motorcycles and minibikes in Phoenix.... You can see some of the restoration pics at Classic Performance Restorations - Home .... We have restored 3 of them and this bike took 1st place at the Quail show where this photo was taken..... :scooter...
  5. C

New guy sayin hi

So how much are you asking for it ?:scooter:
  6. C

Skat Kitty History

Restoration of 3 Kitty's We also have restored three Skat Kitty's. You can see some pics of them and some parts at Classic Performance Restorations - Home . We are super fortunate to have been a apart of these projects that we had to buy one for ourselves....
  7. C

Skat Kitty History

Skat Kitty's We just recently purchased another Skat Kitty..... Appears to be an early one os the only stampings are 755 on the kick stand mount. All the others have more letters and numbers.... This one is fairly complete however the guy shipped it and left out the front wheel, gas tank and...