Recent content by creg2

1. creg2

Scat Cat Super Scat Project

Picked up a Scat Cat Super Scat a few weeks ago. Will post pictures soon. Does anyone own one? Have a question about how to get the lights working without killing the engine.
  2. creg2

broncco tx2

thank you so much jeffdubb8 i am in richmond va and there are not a lot of minibikers that i know of around.
  3. creg2

broncco tx2

I am having a hard time getting a clutch for my tx2 broncco it has 9 teeth onthe clutch and the rear sproket has 62 teeth can another gear ratio work or what do you suggest i do?
  4. creg2

Comment by 'creg2' in media 'broncco Tx2'

hello my fellow minibikers this is the broncco tx2 i was trying to put on the site its a little rough now but hopefully i will have her up and running within a reasonible amount of time.Its not a lot of these on the site but welcome any parts and help i can get.
  5. broncco Tx2

broncco Tx2

6. lexy_020

lexy_020

7. lexy_019

lexy_019

8. lexy_018

lexy_018

9. creg2

What is this bike?

just picked up a broncco mini bike the seat is origanal but i think the front forks have been changed i will post pics as soon as i can figure out how to also i will need parts rear tire, stickers,and break parts.thanks
  10. creg2

hey shorty i talked with you at va motorsports park and sold the 90suzuki out there.how are you.

hey shorty i talked with you at va motorsports park and sold the 90suzuki out there.how are you.
  11. creg2

What is this bike?

creg2 this looks like a rupp mini bike I had one like that.