Recent content by cumminsbayou

1. cumminsbayou

"The rebel'' cumminsbayou's open class doodle bug

quotes are wrong from atltf :doah: i got it wrong lol.
  2. cumminsbayou

"The rebel'' cumminsbayou's open class doodle bug

Hey sorry haven't been on here in a while. I never had the light hooked up or working really. I did try to connect it to the coil but it drawefd to much power from it. I was gonna put a little battery on it i had but never made the mount for it. I really should get this thing going again with my...
  3. cumminsbayou

WTB: Mini Speed Boat.."Addictor, Aqua Lark, GW Invader"

Scream And Fly Powerboat and High Performance Powerboating Discussion Forums Try this site
  4. cumminsbayou

1998 dodge 5.2 question

He'd need a new computer the 318 pcm may work but not as well as the 360 pcm. The flywheel needs to be changed also, 318 is internally balanced and 360 is externally balanced.
  5. cumminsbayou

1998 dodge 5.2 question

What year is the truck its in? Is it worth putting a new motor in? You should find a 360 if you wanna fix it. A 360 magnum would bolt right up to it if its a 94-02 truck. I'd go with the 360 over the 318 because my 360 gets better mileage than 318s, plus you have more power.
  6. cumminsbayou

1998 dodge 5.2 question

So it was knocking? My 96 with the 360 had no oil pressure on the gauge for years. My dad put a new oil pump in it when it first stopped working and it still didn't work. So he just drove it. Well when he got a new truck we let it sit up, last year I started driving it. One day it starts leaking...
  7. cumminsbayou

4x4 go kart ideas

The best easiest way would use a lawn mower engine (vertical shaft) a bigger twin cy would be the best for the torque. And your gonna want to find a all wheel steer lawn mower(just for the rear transmission) For the front end, Then you can use a regular lawn mower transmission for the rear.
  8. cumminsbayou

DB30 seat

Use a cut down rebel flag, lol you don't have to do that but it would look cool. Any thing that will keep water from getting in the foam should be ok to use.
  9. cumminsbayou

''speed kills"

The ride hieght is no where near what is gonna be. The front tires is a 11in cheng chong chink made, and the rear is off the front of a zero turn lawn mower that i found in the garbage at my local tractor supply
  10. cumminsbayou

''speed kills"

Ok i'd like to announce my new build ''Speed kills", Its coming from my 60s or 70s Fox campus frame. I'm not sure of the year, when i got it there was no engine, jack shaft, fenders, torque converter, or a gas tank on the bike It was just a frame with an old rotten board from the old seat. So...
  11. cumminsbayou

Truck Bed Liners

I've used a few different brands, I put some spray on stuff on 4 wheeler fenders once and it stuck pretty good, we also have used it in the floor of boats we have. That is the roll on stuff I think its rhino liner they call that.
  12. cumminsbayou

Jacobsen 321 set up for minibikes

where are you getting this information from? they aren't seen one mini bikes and go karts a lot is because they are rare motors, and even more rarer down south because they mostly came on snow blowers. Another thing would be that with out a bigger carb on them the fastest you gonna be going is...
  13. cumminsbayou

Harbor freight wheels

they are ok for making something a rolling frame but the blow out really quick which could make you wreck, and the bearings in them are horrible if you replace the tire. They are ok on something like a wagon are something. And for 5 dollars or what ever they are worth having them around. SO YES...
  14. cumminsbayou

Which high output engines fit in the Baja Warrior?

Yeah thats a jack shaft not a torque converter. As for springs i mean valve springs like 18 pound ones. A header makes more power because the stock muffler is really restrictive, thats why every one runs them. If you have a welder you should look in to the 125cc lifan pit bike motors they have 4...
  15. cumminsbayou

Which high output engines fit in the Baja Warrior?

I think your calling the jack shaft a torque converter, with a torque converter on it you would go about the same speed but have tons of torque which would be worth it for the money. If want to put a bigger motor in it your not gonna go faster unless you mess with the gearing. You would have...