Recent content by Curtis66

1. Curtis66

Happy Canadain Thanksgiving !

To all my fellow Canadians Happy Thanksgiving Day ! All the best to you and your Families . The bird is cooking and the pie's are cooling ! If it clears up I might fire up the Ruttman and go for a spin.
  2. Curtis66

Somebody was looking for this Mini Bike

Ok so I was cruising the net and came across this bike for sale. I remember doing some research on Honda's GC 160 engines and the former owner was saying how much he missed this bike. So I thought I would post the link and maybe the member would get his bike back. If not oh well. Here is the...
  3. Curtis66

pro football

Da Bear's 2-0 Baby !!!!!
  4. Curtis66

What model Bonanza ?

Thanks Tom, I guess this would be a entry level model in the line up ? I am hoping to work something out with the owner.
  5. Curtis66

What model Bonanza ?

I found this for sale locally what model of Bonanza is this ? Thanks
  6. Curtis66

Aggie rat

Found my new favorite build thread ! I like it alot !:thumbsup:
  7. Curtis66

Mike's Toad

Looks great :thumbsup:
  8. Curtis66

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Here is a Gem that could be yours for $200 !
  9. Curtis66

Cat in L A

Wake up west coasters ! That's a great deal :thumbsup:
  10. Curtis66

hijack this thread its all yours :)

No really that's the way the forks came from the factory ! :out:
  11. Curtis66

Fox Campus Fenders

They look great .:thumbsup:
  12. Curtis66

Another Cat For Sale

Buy it Now option for $700 has been Added !:ohmy:
  13. Curtis66

BUYERS BEWARE !!! juanblanco1911

Ok: So If you are going to buy and sell on this site ,you may want to really be careful in the way you represent yourself. It is sort of like business,If you don't conduct yourself in a business like manner you soon will be out of business. How many members or non-members now are going to...
  14. Curtis66

Another Cat For Sale

What's up with all the Cat's for sale lately ? This is has some nice parts on it ! Is a little too rich for me though ...
  15. Curtis66

Back to the basics

I am with you on this, I have way more fun working on my running bikes than I do about worring if I scrach the paint on a freshly painted ones. I guess it is sorta like this,when I go to the car show I usally spend way more time looking at the cars in the parking lot more than all the...