Recent content by Darksiede

1. D

Early 70's Cestad/Monkey Wards 4sale, KC area

My bad, was posting on my phone and no, It was mine, sold it off to a friend who is now needing to sell it for medical reasons.
  2. D

Early 70's Cestad/Monkey Wards 4sale, KC area

Mini Bike
  3. D

Astro wheels sprocket options?

Chipper, thank you, that is exactly what I was needing and couldn't find! It also lets me keep my brake as is for the TAV in the future..
  4. D

Thanks.. I wonder what I would need to do to make provisions to fit a drum then.. This frame had to have had a band brake as its in original paint with no obvious signs of modification.. Or as you said, flip it and use long spacers, wonder if the outside needs machined even, or if its good...
  5. D

My little Cestad/Monkey ward has the aluminum Astro wheels, which are a 5 star with 5 lugs.. I ordered a blank 60 tooth sprocket and attempted to drill it, but it's egg'd(?) and slops out//tightens the chain depending on where it is in its rotation. The 72 tooth sprocket that was on it when...
  6. D

Montgomery Ward T777 for sale

pictures? price? There is also a section dedicated to buy/sell & trade on these forums..
  7. D

Powerland motors any good?

That's pretty uncalled for
  8. D

A Vintage 70's Bonanza... riding mower?!?

Since its missing the deck, it screams racing mower lol.. I just don't have the coin to throw its way
  9. D

My race build/ rat rod bike.

Slick so far.. I have the same frame and wish I had those forks!
  10. D

A Vintage 70's Bonanza... riding mower?!?

VINTAGE 1970 era BONANZA Riding Lawn Mower Unique, was this done by the same Bonanza as the minibikes?
  11. D

Holley 4 bbl carb on 6.5 clone.

They also make a 325cfm center carb for a 3x2 setup, mech secondaries.. honestly its the one i'd give the best chance to working- but even then that's way more carb then a predator would likely ever be able to use
  12. D

Replacing tired motor with new predator

depends on the predator.. 212cc or 79cc? If its for most kids under age 10, Id opt to go with the 79cc for their safety! In my personal experience, a stock predator 212 is good for 28 mph on a 12 tooth clutch with a 72 tooth rear on 4.10X3.50-6 tires.. and wheelies all day long!
  13. D

Anyone know what is this?

Found in a quick google image search: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/487373990895505004/ Exact same photo.. Plus I found this shot of a very similar fiberglass shell in the raw: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/454441418623085560/
  14. D

2 for $300- one near runner

Damn I wanted/liked that Indian too- Gratz on the good deal though!
  15. D

2 for $300- one near runner

I said that years ago, then had kids.. Maybe after they are grown I'll get another street bike- but I'd like to see them grow first, because the roads sure aren't getting safer! That being said, mine's an 84 shovel, FXSB Sturgis.. only made for 3 non-continuous years, and under 3000...