Recent content by Ddelpha

1. D

*100 FT Illegal Drag Races Halloween Hangover Sun Nov 1st @ 11am Racing at High Noon*

Thanks to everyone who came today it's was a lot of fun lets hope that the leadoot guys are working on something for next year otherwise well make this a monthly race weather permitting of course again thanks for coming ... Donny
  2. D

Massachusetts 100ft Drag Race 10/31/15 @ 2PM

Hello all I spoke to George from leedfoot club he said there still looking at alternate places to race and should know in a few days wether or not they will have a race and where and when . I offered them our spot and to run the whole event he said he would let me know ,so needless to say if...
  3. D

Yes we will release the address a day before the race so it won't get blown up and we don't want any unwanted folks there thanks btw it's an awesome place to race and make runs very private and long and wide ....thanks Donny
  4. D

Minibike Service Sign

Hi how do I contact you to buy this I'm new to the site thanks donny
  5. D

Thanks joe any help would be much appreciated I also have a few other guys coming that rant on OldMiniBikes so maybe add them to the head count thanks joe an bob for all the help getting it going
  6. D

LeadFoot 100' Drags -Rhode Island-

Hi and yes it's on Saturday at 2 in walpole as far as classes go well have to see who and how many show I'm sure there will be at least two classes modified and unlimited but stock bikes are allso welcome . If someone could invite the leedfoot guys I would appreciate that there great guys to...
  7. D

Hi and yes it's on Saturday at 2 in walpole as far as classes go well have to see who and how many show I'm sure there will be at least two classes modified and unlimited but stock bikes are allso welcome . If someone could invite the leedfoot guys I would appreciate that there great guys to...
  8. D

The race is definitely on for Saturday 31 at 2 it a great place to race as bob described wide clean and flat with plenty of run off at both end remember this is a race at your own risk it's a commercial public road but we should be fine no neighbors to worry about or hopefully police