Recent content by deckman

1. D

kohler 440 2ams exhaust/expansion chamber dunecycle

I wanted to thank you for the moto software idea...it looks like thats the best one i have seen yet. I am meeting with my fabricator tonight to show the software to him...again thanks...btw the original dunecycle i have came in two stock options a kohler 293 single or a 340 twin cylinder. I had...
  2. D

kohler 440 2ams exhaust/expansion chamber dunecycle

Hey there all you 2 stroke brainiacs! I am building a dunecycle here in Seattle and need some exhasust and expansion chambers for a kohler k440 2ams. I have a local fabricator but after extensive reading up on expansion chamber design I thought I better ask if anyone has done this before. Can...
  3. D

HEY SORRY SCOTT! I didnt realize it was you...wasnt paying attention i guess...just sent you an...

HEY SORRY SCOTT! I didnt realize it was you...wasnt paying attention i guess...just sent you an email about my dunecycle build and a few questions...later, Deckman
  4. D

i am contactingyou at the suggestion of grumpit...i am restoring a dunecycle and looking for...

i am contactingyou at the suggestion of grumpit...i am restoring a dunecycle and looking for others...specifically the mohave 500 type...had one as a kid and would like to get my hands on one again...grumpit said you have much knowledge and possibly rights to the name...i would really enjoy...
  5. D

What model Dunecycle is this?

please let me know as i would love to rekindle my youth and willing to pay hansomely contact me at danthedeckman46@yahoo.com
  6. D

looking for the dune cycle boyz...grumpits, steve and any others? please drop me a line...got...

looking for the dune cycle boyz...grumpits, steve and any others? please drop me a line...got lots of questions regarding the old relics! thanks Deckman
  7. D

What model Dunecycle is this?

This is the exact same model i had as a kid in alaska. you still got it? have you rebuilt the thing yet? i would love to have that thing! Deckman
  8. D

New to this site. Have an old Dunecycle

I too am new to this site...The name is Deckman. I had a dunecycle as a kid in alaska (27hp Kohler) and just picked up one last week in Cali and brought back to washington. My plans include a new 440 Kohler engine mod and redoing the whole thing from the ground up got any advise for a spped...
  9. D

Looking for the dunecycle boys! I just picked one up and am about to start a radical rebuild...

Looking for the dunecycle boys! I just picked one up and am about to start a radical rebuild! Got a bike builder here to help me out but can always use a little help and advise. Planning on installing a 440 kohler 2 stoke twin cylinder! Just found the engine and plan on ordering it up in the...