Recent content by DeeJay

1. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Try Small engine cams, Dyno Cams , Precision Cams .
  2. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

where's the videos of all that action that went down at Barona?
  3. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

I sold PrimeTime King 305, the reason the bike lost it had bad intake leak.
  4. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

tmills313, 305's run well and have a lot of potential but you have to do serious cylinder head modifications to get them to wake up. I'm the guy who built that head on Birds 305 and I can guarantee the bike would'nt be as fast as it is with out those modifications. It takes a lot more than...
  5. DeeJay

Funday #3 - Sept. 16th

I had a good time at Sunday fun day, plenty of good people, food and mini bikes.
  6. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Damn JDilla,your bike is looking mean.
  7. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

The motha uppin Bonanza shall return soon.http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/images/smilies/laugh.gif
  8. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Fathers day river run Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I should have been there. It's time for me to build a gasser and put it on the old Bonanza.
  9. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Ty, that video is hilarious:laugh:. I don't have a dog in the Icehouse v/s Bakoboyz fight I think this situation has gotten out of hand on both sides. I remember we all used to just meet up , race and have fun.
  10. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Charles, what did I tell you about showing those pics.:biggrin:
  11. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Nice retainers Jdilla, I need a set too.:smile:
  12. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Good job motormind, the head looks great.
  13. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

I should be out soon I have a few projects i'm working on like 305's and 390's. I'm too picky for my own good , I could have been out long ago but I get side tracked at times. I love this hobby and I miss the thrill of 1/8th mile.
  14. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

I built it.
  15. DeeJay

L.A Drag Spot.

Ty, you're one crazy motha uppa for that video. I love the sound effect when Mississippi Dan winks.