Recent content by deezdrama

1. D

First mini bike... what is it .... help with parts

the axle is 3/4" Longest 5/8" axle I can find is 10" I can find no 3/4" axles I did find one inch axles in the right lengths https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/1-x-16-mini-bike-axle-.html But cant find a 10" wheel with 1" bearings
  2. D

Not sure on diameter, Ill grab the calipers and measure it in the morning.
  3. D

At rear frame its about 13" from outer frame to outer frame so id say the cobbled axle is roughly 15-16". Heres some pics from before I tore it down and what im working with now. Also a pic of the front fork setup that I have no clue what it was from or what to replace with. The hub thats...
  4. D

yeah, I was leaning towards a custom job, doesnt look like they used a jig as its not perfect. Thanks for the advice and any other help/ advice is greatly appreciated!
  5. D

Just bought this off a buddy for $120. I also picked up a predator 212cc today from harbor freight. Ive been a home mechanic for 20 years + and am a welder fabricator by trade but have no experience with mini bikes or any small engines for that matter so am kinda lost on parts i need ect and...
  6. D

cant post

10.... off to go try to repost the thread
  7. D

cant post

will do... thanks!
  8. D

Bonanza finished...

looks good!
  9. D

Bonanza Drag Bike

wow thats sweet!
  10. D

ToteGote 1960 Barn Find

nice old find!
  11. D

cant post

maybe after i get 10 posts?
  12. D

Arco chopper

good times
  13. D

cant post

not posting links ... dont know why it will let me post here but not in the thread I started about the mini bike I bought
  14. D

cant post

Still working on it
  15. D

Today's score!!

New here... trying to get my post count above 10 so I can post but thats sweet!