Recent content by delray

1. delray

The Ultimate Off Road Bonanza Build Returns

Just remember bryan your not building a drag bike. You need it to perform well at low end mid range too. On the trails. There is point you can go to much for you off road trail riding race. We all here want you to do good....win Safe to say you are OMB racer for next gambler race. Good luck.
  2. delray

hs40 crankshaft.

Here is maybe another plus. If you have a advance auto in your town. They might ship it for free to his advance store. You will have to ask first.
  3. delray

hs40 crankshaft.

Ask for bean. Yes the name is bean. He still there. I just talk to him the other day.
  4. delray

OMB avatar's and name ID

i meant to post this under your posting tom,not manchester...my bad. 'real name' that's what they call facebook…...lol and post your stuff too and have your 3-4 hardcore followers look at your minibike stuff.....lol or just come to OMB and have 1000's people look at your stuff...[/url']
  5. delray

OMB avatar's and name ID

wonder who owns the blue charger that was in the movie? we all know what happy to the silver camaro...
  6. delray

Happy Birthday "Ond"

Happy Birthday ! who's riding a bike today....eric……..:scooter:
  7. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

ole do you have any flow numbers on this head with the 28 valve installed with your porting. you where saying bryan's head might flow around mid 50's cfm. maybe the one big improvement for his application would to install a 28 valve(correct porting) without losing his low mid range power...
  8. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

so at the end of the day if bryan was to use a 14cc honda head with 27/25 valves or the head he as on now with 27/25 valves and the head just milled correct compression. let say 12:1 he really won't achieve anything by building a 14cc honda head.
  9. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

yes i do remember now you did some flow testing with those carb's . nice if we could find that old thread.
  10. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

the old 212's or I should say the ones that first came with the small valves had the small dowel pin locations has the clones and honda's . then they had to change the design? early 212's are gen1"s and newers are gen3's? even with the radius cut in the head that's still not bad for a stock...
  11. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

my understanding was not so much flow of the port. more with installing a larger valve in the small chamber being more restricted having the valve very close to the side of the chamber. not allowing much air flow unless it's has a radius cut around it. maybe not so much of a problem with the 27...
  12. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

I believe one of the down falls of the honda 14cc head doesn't flow as good as your head you have on. You could just mill more off your head...total of .080 and that should give a 12+ compression. I would look and see if you can find a 93 octane eth...free gas and stay away from the racing gas...
  13. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

1.2's would put you around 318 lift and about a 36 pound spring and maybe if the porting is correct you might be able to get away with a 24mm carb and not lose to much low end? that would take little testing to find that out.....money.
  14. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

with a torque converter you will also maybe need to run a jackshaft to achieve the same rpm's that you are running now. another down fall is the 30 series has a flat side belt(no real grip) and 10 percent overdrive. you don't need overdrive when you are trying to get the motor to rev into it's...
  15. delray

Big 32/28mm Valve Head

think I would rather see it over rev just little couple times, so can take advantage of the bike coming out of the hole from low speeds take off's and dead stop take off's