Recent content by Dick DeBuse

1. Dick DeBuse

need help dont no what modle or what motor goes o. it i need sum help or i wanna selll its a 1965 alll i no plz help or buy 541 281 4744

This was listed on ebay as a Packer. A different model, no idea if the drive train was the same..
  2. Dick DeBuse

My uncles old minibike

Trail Horse E Z Rider. The exhaust goes to the rear. It rests on the bar and clamps to it. The exhaust then turns up at the same angle as the sissy bar. There is a pic of mine in the media section. Can't remember the model numbers, but they made 3 versions: rigid fork, internal spring...
  3. Dick DeBuse

Any idea what this is?

Cushman wheels, axles, front brake, and fork. Cushman forks were brazed in the 40s. Pencil springs were used 1942-47 (approx).
  4. Dick DeBuse

What Make Torque Converter?

Horstmann
  5. Dick DeBuse

Skat Kitty help

You need a 3" centrifugal clutch. Not common, but not rare. Glenn usually has a couple on hand.
  6. Dick DeBuse

What Is It?

Wheels, tires and front suspension are Cushman, frame is not. There were a couple of manufacturers who bought Cushman parts and used them on their bikes. Since Cushman parts were plentiful and readily available they were popular for modifications by individual owners.
  7. Dick DeBuse

One speed early production Blazer?

Your bike should have a Maximatic torque converter drive. That makes it a variable speed drive. If you do have the OEM Maximatic be aware you need to shim the drive unit to get maximum performance.
  8. Dick DeBuse

WTB-Glenco Mini Bike/Scooter-

Jim's Scooter parts in St Paul had a really nice original for sale. I saw it about a year ago. 612-868-6685 Dick
  9. Dick DeBuse

Chief Mini Bike.

Actually, I think it's a Sensation. I have a Manufacturers Statement of Origin for one. Don't know for certain, but Fimco bikes may have been re-badged Sensations. Fimco is still in business. They make sprayers.
  10. Dick DeBuse

WTB: Toyoco Aligator parts, Scat Kitty Exhaust Elbow, Sears Roper 2 Speed Mini Bike

The Skat Kitty elbow is machined from a street ell. An off the shelf elbow will probably not be satisfactory. Originals are impossible to find. A zinc-plated, machined repro with special nut is available.
  11. Dick DeBuse

Hiawatha Doodlebug dimensions

Wheelbase = 36" frame height = 15.25" Handlebar width = 21.5" from end of bar to end of bar. Good Luck Most parts are available as reproduction. I get parts from Jim's Scooter Parts in St Paul. He is the only full stocking dealer. 612-868-6685.
  12. Dick DeBuse

Skat Kitty repro parts

A friend recently made a couple Skat Kitty parts. Parts are located in Seville, Ohio. Kickstand, zinc plated, $25 plus shipping. Exhaust elbow and nut, chrome plated, $60 plus shipping. High quality repro parts.
  13. Dick DeBuse

what do these rims go to?

They are 12" Hawk wheels. Used on their Pony Cycle scooters, their Wards scooters, Simplex Compact Seniors, and some trail scooters. Prone to having the brake backing plates cracked. Looks like original blue paint from a Pony Cycle.
  14. Dick DeBuse

Tecumseh ID plates

Dennis Carpenter Cushman Reproductions sells a bag of 10 Name Plate Rivets for $1.95 plus shipping.