Recent content by Ding Ding

1. Ding Ding

Then There’s This Gemini Scrambler B-4…

Looks like a solid bike to start with. I have an original condition Gemini Scrambler B-4. Great riding bike.
  2. Ding Ding

Artic Screamer

I'm afraid it was out of their control. Sounded as if the "War Department" (wife) has taken command!
  3. Ding Ding

Artic Screamer

Hello and welcome. I should be able to help with any information you need. I am in the process of buttoning up my third Screamer resto/preservation. Just put the engine in over the weekend... Mike
  4. Ding Ding

Just got a Victor Mini-Scrambler!

Neat bike. Very Honda-like looking features.
  5. Ding Ding

Adran Tires

Adran Trials tires are what originally came on Arctic Cat bike with 6" wheels. I'm sure they were used by many other manufacturers with 6" wheels as well.
  6. Ding Ding

BONANZA CHOPPERS in Tulsa

Nice bikes and killer sign!
  7. Ding Ding

Odd exhaust pipe

It reminds me of the exhaust pipe on my Gemini Scramber B-4, but it's not as the Gemini exhaust is on the left side of the bike whereas that looks like a right side mount.
  8. Ding Ding

Monkey Rims & Hubs (a review)

Good looking wheels.
  9. Ding Ding

Can anyone assist identification?

I have an original one of these. Great riding bike.
  10. Ding Ding

Double Indian Carlisle

I like this thread as I too have wondered "what's with those double Indian head tires?". I think they simply became more distinguishable from "regular" tires with a boring/simple name. Plus you have the actual Indian heads cast into the sidewalls, which gave them some character. Kind of like...
  11. Ding Ding

Barn find

Very intriguing bike! Is it real? Was it real? Did it ever move under it's own power?.....I think the answer is no, but is sure plays the role of an authentic appearing bike = mission accomplished by whomever made it. This bike falls right in line with what was my favorite carnival ride as a...
  12. Ding Ding

West Bend Air cleaner

That was me.
  13. Ding Ding

Scam

I got the same one. Reported.
  14. Ding Ding

Another West Bend 580 in the Books

Looks great! Love the megaphone style exhaust
  15. Ding Ding

The Millenium Falcon, or a stator plate from a REO? you decide.

I'm going with Millenium Falcon. Uncanny resemblance.