Recent content by Ding Ding

1. Ding Ding

Not NOS, But newly made!!!!!!!!

Pretty cool! I'm sure you didn't think that was ever going to happen.
  2. Ding Ding

1968 Rupp XL-500 - What's it worth?

No worries. This forum has many places to post stuff. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-is-it-rules-read-before-posting.19380/ I'm sure you'll get some Rupp people in here to critic your bike further. Nice bike!
  3. Ding Ding

1968 Rupp XL-500 - What's it worth?

Welcome to the site. Like many others before you, they acquire a cool old bike and want to know the value. That is a very popular inquiry here, however, it is "against the rules", and for good reason. It literally is worth what someone is willing to pay. With that said, you have a very...
  4. Ding Ding

Anyone seen a Arctic Cat Screamer for sale resently??

And just like that, another rare, vintage, competition model mini bike will live on. Went to a good home.
  5. Ding Ding

72 Arctic Cat Prowler... starting from not much!

Yep it appears to be a Ramrod/Screamer/Climber sprocket. I dont think the little 47cc sachs has enough grunt to take advantage of the larger rear sprocket gearing, but I'd be interested to hear how it does. You'll find out how pretty quick! That antenna does have that 70's van vibe. I now...
  6. Ding Ding

Arctic ssscat wanted

2 cycle or 4 cycle?
  7. Ding Ding

Looks pretty good! I've grown to really appreciate original bikes, or at minimum original parts. What's with the CB antenna? Lol That rear sprocket is not correct. Pretty large for that sachs engine.
  8. Ding Ding

Deer dragging

This thread reminded me of a video of an Arctic Cat SSSCAT II dragging a deer.....in the snow....up a hill even!
  9. Ding Ding

HS50 Slowly Revving At Idle

The spring going from the governor arm to the throttle linkage is likely trying to "spring" back to being shorter, thus pulling on the governor arm and increasing the idle. Try stretching the spring a little bit to relieve the spring tension.
  10. Ding Ding

WTB: MiniCycle magazine - March 1972 issue

Magazine has been obtained. Thank you OMB!
  11. Ding Ding

I have a nice original seat from an Arctic Cat Climber that I may part with if your interested. It has the look to match your bikes patina. You can buy the correct petcock on ebay, or many others will work too. Same with the grips. You can get nice reproduction brake cables from Blackwidow...
  12. Ding Ding

The honda recoil might be a good fit with your Mad Max theme. It's probably more durable than the Sachs recoil too. What else do you need for the bike? Did you get the seat situation figured out?
  13. Ding Ding

Do you have a recoil for the engine?