Recent content by Ding Ding

1. Ding Ding

Artic cat eliminator mini bike

Arctic Cat never made a mini bike called an "Eliminator"... Climber? Screamer? Prowler? Whisker? Ramrod? SSScat?
  2. Ding Ding

OldMiniBikes avatar's and name ID

Username: The sound that a 2 stroke engine makes. Avatar: I have 6 Arctic SSScat bikes
  3. Ding Ding

Restored 2008 Baja Warrior

Very cool. A tribute to your time served with a fun twist. Thank you for your service.
  4. Ding Ding

West Bend/Chrysler 820 TAV

Nice looking bike and parts! Is the Chrysler engine model 82019? Any interest in selling? Mike
  5. Ding Ding

Nancy313

Here is 2 of them. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/snw/d/minneapolis-suzuki-trailhoppers-mini/7131130034.html
  6. Ding Ding

Opinions Needed

All I see is an International Harvester Scout!:cool:
  7. Ding Ding

Chrysler/West Bend SA 825- What is it?

What you talkin' about Willis? That information is common knowledge. The information I was seeking was about the SA 825 engine that came on my Experimental SSScat/Screamer prototype.
  8. Ding Ding

Getting my mini bike back from when I was a kid

Bike looks pretty complete and original. Thats where the value is my opinion. Might clean up decently too. I dont think your numbers are out of line.
  9. Ding Ding

Arctic cat screamer

Is yours missing? Damaged? Do you have the flex pipe and muffler?
  10. Ding Ding

1970-71. My mistake on the Nikasil. I was going off the information in post #12 of this thread.
  11. Ding Ding

UPDATE: Finally got around to trying to start this pig. Engine had spark already which was good. Upon inspection, the cylinder and Nikasil appeared to be smooth without any chips or damage so it was decided to go through the carburetor and try to fire. Pulled several times and adjusted...
  12. Ding Ding

Head light for Artic Cat SSSCat

1970 ssscat did not use a speaker brand headlight. They used this one. I do not know the manufacturer.
  13. Ding Ding

Getting my mini bike back from when I was a kid

Per the forum rules, estimated values are not supposed to be given....especially without being able to see it. The bike is literally worth what someone is willing to pay. With that said, I am very familiar with Climbers. If you want to send me a picture I might be able to help you.
  14. Ding Ding

All original SURVIVORS

Sell it? Ride it? Stare at it and drink beer? With it being as complete, clean, running, and original that it is you could potentially find a buyer.