Recent content by Ding Ding

1. Ding Ding

Chrysler/West Bend 820 flywheel screen

Thanks for posting Don't think that is what I am looking for. I've added some more pictures for reference.....
  2. Ding Ding

Tires 4.00 X 6 recommendation

Coker Trials 14x6
  3. Ding Ding

Found this Gem today.

The front fender decal is accurate.That's an MTD. The slant engine mount combined with the rigid rear frame and unique looped handlebars are all indicators.
  4. Ding Ding

I really appreciate the help. Unfortunately Frank does not have the screen I am looking for. The search continues!
  5. Ding Ding

Thanks for the reply. Any idea how to actually contact him?
  6. Ding Ding

SNOBYKE

Found some info here...https://www.snowmobilemuseum.com/index.php?page=Sleds_on_Display&id=26 This original Sno-byke is one of 13 made by Sno-Byke, Inc in Minneapolis, MN. They could be purchased in red or yellow. It is powered by a 8hp,134cc Chrysler engine, has an 8 inch wide track with a...
  7. Ding Ding

SNOBYKE

8. Ding Ding

SNOBYKE

Yes it's a Snobyke. I believe it's a 1971. Anybody have information on these?
  9. Ding Ding

Looking for the screen that protects the flywheel. It is formed to fit around the starter cup as seen in pics. Let me know if you have one. Thanks
  10. Ding Ding

what is it ?

MTD
  11. Ding Ding

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust

And the Screamer.
  12. Ding Ding

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust

haha I never thought about it in that way....
  13. Ding Ding

My $30 Lil Indian chopper

Got to love those choppers. Especially those $30 dollar ones lol
  14. Ding Ding

Opinion, Paint this Rupp or leave it....

Over the years I've really grown to appreciate and prefer original bikes. They are only original once. That bike earned those scuffs and corrosion over it's 50 years of life. It would be a shame remove it in my opinion. It gives it character! Now, sometimes a bike is so far gone or someone else...
  15. Ding Ding

Chrysler/West Bend SA 825- What is it?

Hi Doug. I am know of 2 of these bikes to exist. There are several indicators on the frame that make them unique, with the engine plate being the most obvious. It's a flat plate with 2 triangular gussets instead of the single formed plate. I have plenty of pictures but would need to take more if...