Recent content by Ding Ding

1. Ding Ding

Gemini scrambler b4

Gemini Scrambler B-4's are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay. Pull starters and clutch covers are readily available.
  2. Ding Ding

WTB: MiniCycle magazine - March 1972 issue

Bumpski
  3. Ding Ding

Any ideas?

Early MTD perhaps?
  4. Ding Ding

Arctic cat

Yes there is. @ruppking http://blackwidowmotorsports.net/arctic_cat_minibike_parts.html
  5. Ding Ding

100% Original 1971 Black Widow RUPP

That bike is very desirable, and with it being all original and such nice condition you should have no problem finding someone to pay top dollar for it.
  6. Ding Ding

Arctic cat

That bike could be pretty easily restored and or made pretty nice, if you wanted to put some time and money in to it. Is it worth it? That is up to you to decide. The parts you are missing are all available. The parts you have are decent looking and could be cleaned up and used.
  7. Ding Ding

Arctic cat

1971-72 Arctic Cat Climber. Missing the headlight and correct fiberglass drive guard.
  8. Ding Ding

The Ultimate

I recently bought the "ultimate" "Holy Grail" "Unicorn" Arctic Cat mini bike... 1970 Arctic SSScat II ST, with 134cc 8 HP Chrysler engine from the factory. Actually, it might be a 10 HP from what I was told. Model#: "EXPERIMENTAL"
  9. Ding Ding

Yep I know. And no he won't.
  10. Ding Ding

MINI BIKE STORAGE IDEAS

Industrial shelving would work, and you can go really high depending on how much room you have.
  11. Ding Ding

Looking for a copy of MiniCycle magazine, March 1972 issue. Please let me know if you know of one available. Thank you Mike
  12. Ding Ding

Get the Mutt Cuts van to go with the bike that sold last summer

"chicks love it, it's the Shaggin' wagon"
  13. Ding Ding

Saved one from the smelter

Cool! This bike now has a great story to go with it about how and why it still exists. Make sure that the story stays with the bike.
  14. Ding Ding

My new Rupp Enduro

Looks factory fresh. Nice work
  15. Ding Ding

fastest "out of the box" vintage mini bike?!?

Technically, the Silver Shadow did not have spoke wheels. You have to get in to the 14" wheel Speedway bikes to get spoke wheels.:)