Recent content by Dirty Deno

1. D

stains in Aluminum wheels?

I just redid my wheels. I sand blasted them lightly and then sprayed clear over them. They turned out pretty good. I wanted to polish mine too but it looked way too hard. You may want to use a more abrasive media, mine were stained really bad but the sand brought them back. there are pics of the...
  2. D

ARCO custom Build

I finished my bike for now. I painted my engine and made an exhaust from a brass pipe. I think it looks pretty snazzy.
  3. D

offical DRAMA thread

Im mad at at slim jim for making hot ass beef jerky that gave me sting ring all day. You bastards!
  4. D

ARCO custom Build

If anyone in az has a 5hp flathead lying around ill buy it.
  5. D

ARCO custom Build

My bikes a roller. Now its time to paint my engine. I decided i neet a stronger motor so i can race at the next LSR [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  6. D

ARCO custom Build

Here is an update on my bike. It is now painted and i need to assemble it as soon as it is dry. I went with gold and rainbow metal flake and a lace panel on the fork. I also sand blasted my wheels and cleared them. I have a few other new parts that be part of the next post [/URL][/IMG]...
  7. D

.22LR ammo question

34 is a good deal. bulk packs are 65 where i live.
  8. D

Minibike Welder

Ive had a harbor freight 130 mig welder for about 7 years. It has been a good welder for the price. ive probably put about 8 reels of wire through it. It works good for welding small stuff but it has the tendency to over heat if you weld on high for more than 4 or 5 minutes continous. I got my...
  9. D

Hand made Header !!!

Ive been thinking about buying this for a header. Antique Brass Head Shower with Adjustment of Intensity of Water | eBay
  10. D

The WTF picture thread

Thats called a quadractor, it was meant to tow logs. I want one.
  11. D

NorCal mini drag dream

Looking good
  12. D

.22LR ammo question

I can find 22 every once and a while but its 65$ for 525 rounds.
  13. D

Arctic Cat Seat

it looks like its 16.85 to ship it, price of the seat im not sure, whats it worth to you haha. im thinking like 15 bucks?
  14. D

Arctic Cat Seat

This seat came with my bike and im not going to use it. Its pretty toasty and im not sure if anyone would even want it but here are some pics. I have no idea what its off of or if its worth anything at all.
  15. D

ARCO custom Build

Any recommendations of what clutch i should buy?