Recent content by Docdc

1. Docdc

Bird Golden Pinto for sale.

This bike is still for sale and is located one hour east of Cleveland Ohio in a little town called Palmyra. Doc
  2. Docdc

Briggs Tank #694315

Let me know what youn want for the tank and shipping and I will send money. I would be more than glad to pay up front so you don't have to wait. I am thankful for your help and time. PM me your address when you get a figure and I will get it out right away. Thank you!! Doc
  3. Docdc

Briggs Tank #694315

I am in Northeast Ohio near youngstown.
  4. Docdc

Briggs Tank #694315

Hello, I am in need of a Briggs tank part number 694315. It's for a Coleman generator. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Doc
  5. Docdc

I can't figure out how to edit this thing lol. OK, maybe possible to do a half way meet or something like that but sadly I can't ship it.
  6. Docdc

Hello all. One of several bikes to be going up for sale. This is a Golden Pinto that I did I believe in 2016. It is powder coated and the gulf stickers are vinyl and not under clear in case some one may wish to remove them. I did this as a Gulf bike but it easily can be a Richard Petty bike...
  7. Docdc

Golden Pinto wheels

I would strongly urge 90 degree stems. Others may have different ideas. You can see the front tire on mine above with a 90 degree stem. Doc
  8. Docdc

Golden Pinto wheels

It's been a while since I looked at it but I am 98% positive my Pinto has 6" wheels. It's a funny color Pinto LOL!
  9. Docdc

where you from ?

If it's "where are you from", then it's The Outer Space. Doc
  10. Docdc

Happy Birthday "Doc"

Thanks guys. And Manchester, I'm thinking about it. Last year I had no one to take me. I'm working on it for this year. Doc
  11. Docdc

Phil1958...

Hey Phil, get better my friend. I did this 3 years ago. Took quite a while but it was beyond well worth it. You will be fine and one day you will wake up with no pain and feeling good. Give it time!! You'll be back better than ever. Doc
  12. Docdc

Super bronc build diagram

No PDF that I am aware of. Rick Chatten (Chatten63) has them for sale. Doc
  13. Docdc

Carter brothers sportster model 1006-3015

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/one-of-the-most-hated-minis.133841/ Here is "The most hated minibike" thread :scooter::cool::rolleyes:
  14. Docdc

Carter brothers sportster model 1006-3015

Well Joe, you picked probably the most hated minibike on the forums lol! I bought mine new in 1999 and I love it. You will find that others aren't so enamored with it. Having said that, you have one of the most solidly built, fastest factory bike using a 4-stroke lawn mower engine. It's an...
  15. Docdc

What is this mini bike, I think it's a fox but I don't know the model

They put the jack shaft provisions on all those frames but to my knowledge only the Trailbug had the jack shaft. Doc